Honestly Aaliyah is the cleanest dancer we've seen since Janet!

Started by GLOCK, June 12, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

Mya is next after her
But the girls try to discredit
But dancing is about precision and sharpeness
Her choreographers knew her and her body...
This video and the dancing was well beyond its years.

Look at these moves
And this Kappa tribute at the end

Ackkk!
b

MAY

MAY

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 12, 2016, 06:26:58 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 12, 2016, 06:23:48 PM
Hey guys. Is there any Janet mess in here? Let me know, mk?

Doesnt matter. Anyone who downplays Janet gotta be salty about something. Theres no way. She's more than likely their faves fav.

PREACH!

MAY

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 12, 2016, 07:14:23 PM
s
I was done with Ciara when she didn't release Work and did LSM :kii:

Sis is SO caught up between being sex kitten and "Sanger" :plzstop:

Like gorl, crank out some dance music and videos. And not something like DLWML where you're manly ass is gliding around the damn house looking a Crouching Dragon fool :dead:

She really needs to get it together

ubkujghbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2016, 08:01:04 PM
They are the MOST delusional.  We can find people imitating mya on a damn youtube too. Like let's be honest,  outside of who she's fckn at the moment,  NO ONE in the real world talks about ciara :dead:
I honestly have never heard her name outside of here when speaking of singing,  dancing,  etc.
When a hoe influences people u here it everywhere.  Brandy is always in somebody's mouth. Janet, whitney, beyonce, etc are fckn MENTIONED. aint nobody talkin bout ciara  outside of here :dead:

This is true

Genesis

Lets just say fuck it and admit than Janet and Aaliyah were the best dancers of the 90's and Bey and Ci are the best dancers of the present  :letsmessfag:

Genesis

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 13, 2016, 12:25:10 PM
They are the MOST delusional.  We can find people imitating mya on a damn youtube too. Like let's be honest,  outside of who she's fckn at the moment,  NO ONE in the real world talks about ciara :dead:
I honestly have never heard her name outside of here when speaking of singing,  dancing,  etc.
When a hoe influences people u here it everywhere.  Brandy is always in somebody's mouth. Janet, whitney, beyonce, etc are fckn MENTIONED. aint nobody talkin bout ciara  outside of here :dead:

This is true
Gonna take more than your bsource homegirls to prove that point :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: Yar backwards on June 12, 2016, 07:58:00 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 12, 2016, 07:54:08 PM
Quote from: Genesis on June 12, 2016, 07:50:04 PM
Lets be honest

People imitate Janet, Ciara, Beyonce and Even Aaliyah's dancing because each of them have unique dance personalities and styles you can identify with

Nobody gives a fuck that mya can tapdance :kii: anybody can do that shit with tap dancing shoes :kii:

Personality and style is a part of great dancing too, and mya's all classroom and no swag ass lacks that :supluv:
!!

That was your point in the other thread. but of course these non-comprehensive negros started goin off about everything else
but neither thread is even about any of that
ok no ones imitating Mya, is this supposed to force us to stop praising her? :kii:
this thread is about Aaliyah and here we are 11 pages in and he's fuming at Mya again

I was confused about Mya being brought up at all lol.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on June 13, 2016, 12:26:21 PM

This is true
Not really, Ciara is dropped and her tour is cancelled. The public has spoken, she's an afterthought :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Quote from: BOND on June 13, 2016, 07:30:53 AM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 13, 2016, 01:30:36 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on June 12, 2016, 08:42:43 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on June 12, 2016, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on June 12, 2016, 08:35:25 PM
this is her last real "performance"

:rudone: where is the "dancing".
throughout the vid
I mean shes singing LIVE so shes not about to get on the ground
but whenever she put the mic down she was right in step with the dancers
in heels at that
she ATE this :kii: omg
shes so underrated

!!! she killed this and her tone gets prettier the older she gets...Mya is such an underrated dancer tho...she kills whens she needs to and flows so smoothly

JRocka

oh and ya'll still deciding who dances the "cleanest" or who is a flop selling four flops records in a row? these topics are so scattered up in here

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2016, 12:34:33 PM
Quote from: Genesis on June 13, 2016, 12:26:21 PM

This is true
Not really, Ciara is dropped and her tour is cancelled. The public has spoken, she's an afterthought :kii:
this makes no sense.

For example, yall swear jazmine sullivan is one of the best singers around, right? Well, shes a flop.
That means she cant sing? :kii:

JRocka

Vonc2002

Quote from: LiBra on June 13, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
Hey Gen sis...how's it going defending Ciara in here?

Ciara has been a flop for over a decade. This is just another day in the life of a ci stan
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: LiBra on June 13, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
Hey Gen sis...how's it going defending Ciara in here?

Its going great. Hows it going for that solo career kelly tried 10 years ago?