Honestly Aaliyah is the cleanest dancer we've seen since Janet!

Started by GLOCK, June 12, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Aaliyah and Janet don't have entertaining, inviting choreo for the most part. Ci and Bey both changed that when they came onto the scene

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

leftout

So basically

Ci and Bey >>>>> Jans and Li

FINE.

Aaliyah never had this explosive, sharp choreo to where u can barely catch ur breathe trying to do but Fatima had her doing some sick shit. So smooth and effortless. And if U notice in videos..compared to her background dancers they looked a fool behind her

When I was younger I remember everybody trying to re create her mess in their living rooms..at school on recess or w/e.

♛MANNY♛

think we should turn this into a drag monica thread tbh she is due for another lashing

GLOCK

Quote from: FINE. on June 12, 2016, 05:39:11 PM
Aaliyah never had this explosive, sharp choreo to where u can barely catch ur breathe trying to do but Fatima had her doing some sick shit. So smooth and effortless. And if U notice in videos..compared to her background dancers they looked a fool behind her

When I was younger I remember everybody trying to re create her mess in their living rooms..at school on recess or w/e.
!

Her aesthetics and precision >>>

Maybe it's preference but I prefer clean dancers ....
Everything was so smooth and flawless