faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

June 14, 2016, 03:04:04 PM #225 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:06:32 PM by ?
I personally have no way of knowing if 50 people passed. Technically.

But I do have a way of knowing that 1 person in particular passed. A friend of mine loss his friend. So in the midst of that agony that I'm hearing and experiencing, it feels real to me, it is real to me, for that 1 life loss, right now.
BRANDY

merkaba

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 14, 2016, 03:02:01 PM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 02:55:36 PM
Quotebut that exceptionalist "I know something you don't know" shit is played.

b

or perhaps you have your beliefs and I have mine. Period. It's not about knowing something that the next person doesn't. I find it funny how a lot of you always say things like this instead of discussing what may be a huge cover up. It's always "you craze!" "crazy theorist!" etc.

I never disagreed with the initial point of media manipulation or the perceived  intentions behind the shooting possibly being false  :uhh: it was the "how do you know ppl died" shit that threw me, as if all these people mourning lost loved ones via social media is a scene out of a movie or some shit.

And instead of explaining any further, you pretty much dismissed everyone who questioned you.

Again, you can believe what you want. I'm not trying to explain further only to be disregarded and made out to be just another "crazy theorist" or exceptionalist like you said.

Rxxf

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 03:03:16 PM
Quote from: ? on June 14, 2016, 02:58:17 PM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
People literally document everything about their lives these days yet not a single person managed to capture even a second of the chaos  :plzstop: and at a club at that djjjj like bitch plz, get this fake shit out of here. Apparently there was a hostage situation and NO ONE got anything? Not even audio? Yet the media knew the name and identity of the guy almost immediately :kii: OMF the fact there there alleged victims who walked away scratch free like... Nothing about this is adding. Nothing.

Good point.

I would say though...
The ones who got away, were too busy running to document, IMO.

The ones who were stuck... died. And we won't know if they recorded audio or video until later on, cause they're not here to present what they recorded. Their phones would have to be searched, etc.

It still doesn't add up and I felt this way ever since I saw the headline and it won't change tbh. I'll trust my own judgement and intuition before I believe any of the BS coming from the media.

You have every right.
BRANDY

leftout

Quote from: Don Draper on June 14, 2016, 02:58:58 PM
I don't think anyone was against her exploring other theories and possibilities of the situation. It was the notion that people may not have actually been killed that caused things to go left.
before she said that, ppl still had this aversion to what she was suggesting.

Rxxf

The OP could very well be an actor... that the media isn't involved with or know nothing about.
He could just be someone looking for camera time and made the whole thing up.
Who knows.
BRANDY

leftout

June 14, 2016, 03:14:56 PM #230 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:15:15 PM by aGhoulact
Quote from: ? on June 14, 2016, 03:10:40 PM
The OP could very well be an actor... that the media isn't involved with or know nothing about.
He could just be someone looking for camera time and made the whole thing up.
Who knows.
yeah, it's definitely gotta be deeper than that.  :plzstop: to think someone would concoct a story regarding a tragedy that JUST happened of their own free will or because their friends dared them seems highly unlikely. It's fishy.

Rxxf

June 14, 2016, 03:17:47 PM #231 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:18:20 PM by ?
Or someone could exaggerate a story.
There's so many times I had colleagues tell a story, where I was present, and the WAY they told the story, it came off more dramatic than it really was... and I'd be like "aint that some shit? that is not what happened" in my mind. :uhh:
And I'm the KING of dramatics, so you know it has to be extra :dead:

I think some people get a HIGH off of being involved in certain events and embellish the story.
BRANDY

leftout

True. That's a piece of shit person imo :dead: this guy in the video, not your co-worker.

Rxxf

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 14, 2016, 03:19:53 PM
True. That's a piece of shit person imo :dead: this guy in the video, not your co-worker.

I wouldn't mind if you were referring to the latter.
BRANDY

leftout

Rxxf

BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

You guys never read "The Woman Who Wasn't There" huh
:hmph:

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 14, 2016, 03:23:49 PM
You guys never read "The Woman Who Wasn't There" huh
:hmph:

I haven't, actually.
Let me google ha.
BRANDY

Niko

Do some of you all feel or believe that the Orlando massacre was set up by the government or the government had something to do with it?

Cowboy Nine

f

woke! eyes open! in the know!

girl