Her voice was always deep

FINE.

Hasn't her voice always been deep and raspy

Kaeli.

AIDS!

Probably because we don't hear live performances from her often
I used to her studio voice

Sinpool

June 14, 2016, 04:43:25 PM #22 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:43:44 PM by Don't Hurt Yourself
Quote from: FINE. on June 14, 2016, 02:38:42 PM
Hasn't her voice always been deep and raspy

It sounds HUSKIER in the OP.

.betterwiseup

June 14, 2016, 04:51:18 PM #23 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:02:37 PM by .betterwiseup
Her voice has always been husky. I don't know why y'all acting like this is something new lol.

FINE.

merkaba

KingDavid

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 14, 2016, 11:15:12 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 14, 2016, 10:52:58 AM
She sounds horrible.

But to answer your question, a lot of women experience this after pregnancy.
I guess you've experience pregnancy so you would know huh?  :dead:
But no, she used to smoke cigarettes and weed which is what made her voice husky.

Try letting a growing human sit on your diaphragm and see if your voice sounds the same :dead: Every woman's singing voice is altered by pregnancy  :kii:

iheart4everbrandy

Kelis' voice has always been lush and husky. There are different elements that cause a singer's "studio voice" to sound much lighter than their "live voice." Most singers are more relaxed in the studio, so their approach is different. Of course depending on the producer and whoever mixes the vocals, the effects placed on the singers voice also alter the quality and tone of the singers voice. But live Kelis has always had this sound. There are a lot of singers that sound much different in the studio and live.