BREAKING: Alligator drags child into lagoon @ Disney in Florida

Started by Ashley Bank$, June 15, 2016, 12:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

June 15, 2016, 01:17:29 AM #15 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:17:53 AM by The Brandy Barbie

Vonc2002

And even if the bby is dead,  Kill that fckn alligator tbh. I mean, i know it was only being wtf it is but i need it dead
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

God, life is so fragile. Not partying it up one minute and being sprayed with assault rifles the next. Not watching the fireworks from a lake at a family vacation and searching for the baby's remains the next. No matter how often tragedies happen, the unexpectedness and abruptness of it never ceases to shock me.

leftout

Vonc2002

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 01:23:05 AM
My only thing is, why was the child so close to the water @ night time? :uhh:
The child was one feet INTO the water.

The alligator was able to sneak up undetected and snag the child
I was wondering too but i just can't bring myself to click any of these links. Like why is there even access to a fckn lagoon inhabited by alligators at night?  And why can u not just sit close but dangle yo damn feet into the water. I wonder if this parent will get all that backlash those black parents got over that damn gorilla, CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

!!!!!!!!

Kaeli.

Just realized I'm gonna be in Orlando in a week and a half   :melmel:
#Pray4Kae

Rxxf

I hate to say this
But it sounds like a case of "Aw lil baby playing by the water, no harm, let him be..."

Ch, in my family, it would be "get your ass over here now."

BRANDY

Vonc2002

I can't take this child playing in the damn swamp.  Im really fckn floored :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 01:28:55 AM
Things like this make me thankful I was raised by a woman who was extra extra careful.
Sometimes annoyingly careful. :plzstop: Having us to look both ways before crossing a one-way street, etc.
"You never know, someone may be coming down the wrong way on this street :watchit: "., etc.
But it stuck with me.

I think this is why it's so hard for me to understand how things like this happen.
How are you OK and fine while your child is somewhere down in a fucking monkey cage or in the jaws of a got damn alligator?

Same. My mom didn't let me fckn do anything if she wasn't 2 feet away.

Rxxf

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 01:28:55 AM
Things like this make me thankful I was raised by a woman who was extra extra careful.
Sometimes annoyingly careful. :plzstop: Having us to look both ways before crossing a one-way street, etc.
"You never know, someone may be coming down the wrong way on this street :watchit: "., etc.
But it stuck with me.

I think this is why it's so hard for me to understand how things like this happen.
How are you OK and fine while your child is somewhere down in a fucking monkey cage or in the jaws of a got damn alligator? i think this is why it makes me fume just a bit
BRANDY

Kaeli.

And these are bad parents btw.

Why is a fckn 2 yr old that close to any body of water alone? :uhh:

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2016, 01:30:46 AM
I can't take this child playing in the damn swamp.  Im really fckn floored :dead:

Parents were less than smart.
Sorry for them, but, they should have known better.
BRANDY

FINE.

Like, it's dark out. U should even be more careful and a 2 year old should be in a damn carriage :uhh:

I don't fucking get it