BREAKING: Alligator drags child into lagoon @ Disney in Florida

Started by Ashley Bank$, June 15, 2016, 12:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Marilyn on July 04, 2016, 12:12:49 AM
I won't jump to theories and conclusions, but it sure is hard to believe that TWO gators were there and that boy was found fully intact  :uhh:
i dont think the parents did anything, but thats the problem  :dead: they're blaming everything but themselves

and its disgusting. they're the ones coming up with scenarios that make little sense

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: RIGGY on July 04, 2016, 12:01:06 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on July 03, 2016, 11:58:21 PM
They're saying two gators were involved.

QuoteLAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) ? The father of a toddler killed by an alligator at Disney last month told rescue officials two alligators were involved in the attack, according to emails from the Reedy Creek Fire Department.

Matt Graves said he was attacked by a second alligator as he tried to reach his 2-year-old son after the boy was pulled into the water outside Disney?s upscale Grand Floridian Resort.

Capt. Tom Wellons described his interaction with the Nebraska father in emails to his supervisors obtained by The Orlando Sentinel. Wellons said Graves initially refused to leave the area as rescuers searched for little Lane Graves even though the father needed stitches and antibiotics from gator bite marks. Wellons said he eventually persuaded Graves to get medical treatment, promising he could return afterward.

?This incredibly sweet couple insisted on showing us pictures of their happy son. (The) mom kept referring to him as her `happy boy,?? Wellons wrote in the emails.

On the way to the hospital, Graves shared ?the horror that he experienced? as his son was being pulled into the water and ?how another gator attacked him as he fought for his son,? according to the email to supervisors.

What a nightmare.
n

bullshit. now it was two gators meeting up for a tag team mess?  the parents drowned that boy and then called for help, i was told
s

I mean!!!!!! they need to stop with the shenanigans at this point.

H.#.G.*.Z

Marilyn

Rxxf

BRANDY

CandyCrush

Quote from: indigenous. on July 04, 2016, 12:20:46 AM
there's a logical explanation

gators sometimes take their food and store it away until they're ready to eat it.

kinda like food shopping. u happen to be walking around the store and see ur fav snack.
ur not hungry so u just put it in the fridge, and come back to it later.

gators apparently do that too. that was a meal they didn't have to hunt long and hard for.

That's what my dad said too. That alligators like rotten meat. They'll drown their victims then come back when it's good and soft. He said crocodiles are opposite, they like fresh meat.

CHOKE

Quote from: Chokeme on June 15, 2016, 05:38:59 AM
K now they're saying it was 2 gators. Wtf  :uhh:

ggggggggghh

Fucking DEATH

Not him actually using the lie I made up

He killed the baby sor

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Chokeme on July 04, 2016, 05:41:44 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on June 15, 2016, 05:38:59 AM
K now they're saying it was 2 gators. Wtf  :uhh:

ggggggggghh