Victoria Monet, DAMMIT! New tracks

Started by Vonc2002, June 16, 2016, 12:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I love every song on both EPs tbh. The only song i didn't QUITE like here was that cover.  Her voice is beautiful to me,  love her tone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

My favorite song by her is Rain dance

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Nooooo00000ooohh Handsssss Raince Dance

Vonc2002

b7

June 16, 2016, 04:31:10 PM #36 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:32:46 PM by 1Rig
Quote from: Young on June 16, 2016, 04:25:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 16, 2016, 04:22:03 PM
Rain dance? Post it

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/tbhits/rain-dance-tommy-brown-feat[/soundcloud]

oh wow I've never heard this

She sampled Imogen heaps "Headlock" 

b7

Vonc2002

Yea, i had never heard that either.  Hey rig,  u got that soundcloud audio ripper link?

Wtv

just clicked on the 1st track, and she sounds really lovely and kind of charming.
I remember liking a previous ep from her, she has a really good taste musically

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 16, 2016, 04:32:50 PM
Yea, i had never heard that either.  Hey rig,  u got that soundcloud audio ripper link?
oh, yes!

http://anything2mp3.com

:receipts:

Wtv

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 16, 2016, 12:47:04 PM
See, this is why the gorls need to get in with some of these lesser known producers.

They would get HEAT and save on the budget.

!! Not to mention to give the audience something that sounds FRESH and current

b7

ssssddd

I love that freakin hook on "High luv".

Helloooooo

HIiiiiiiii

It's So clean and melodic

FRANCE