WTF?! Gorls please be safe

Started by MAY, June 16, 2016, 03:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

June 16, 2016, 03:49:36 PM #16 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:50:13 PM by Chokeme
Doubt it the gorls are protected at pride the traffic cops alone not to mention the police that are there for crowd control and protesters. And these security measures were takeN before the shooting.

And pride is out in the open not in some small space where the gorls can't pounce and attack back

Zankou.

Bigmacthawoppa

Yeah I HATE when people do that mess. Clearly just narcissism at its finest.

Rxxf

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on June 16, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
Yeah I HATE when people do that mess. Clearly just narcissism at its finest.
BRANDY

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 16, 2016, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 16, 2016, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on June 16, 2016, 03:33:54 PM
Well I will be perched at the Stonewall Festival parade this weekend. I ain't scared
yeeeees

Where is that again? I feel like my gay card should be revoked for not knowing :dead:

Well I'll be at the one in Wilton Manors

I recently moved from Wilton Manors...well, Oakland Park. Laganga Estranja is supposed to be performing, right?

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on June 16, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
Well I will be perched at the Stonewall Festival parade this weekend. I ain't scared
yeeeees

Where is that again? I feel like my gay card should be revoked for not knowing :dead:

I recently moved from Wilton Manors...well, Oakland Park. Laganga Estranja is supposed to be performing, right?

OMG I HATED her on RuPaul. The most whiney little bitch EVER  :dead:

Opposites Attract.

n

In his defense, when I was reading what the Medical Examiner said about the victims in reference to whether they suffered or not I broke down and cried so hard. It literally broke my heart.

Quote"It's almost like time stopped," Stephany told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Wednesday in his first media interview since the incident. "TVs were playing in the background; strobe lights were blinking; drinks had just been poured, food half-eaten, checks about to be paid. It was truly like time stood still."

QuoteStephany is also making himself available to the families who want to find out more about how their loved ones died. The most common question he knows he will receive: Did my loved one suffer?

"I don't think so. I didn't see any evidence of struggle or any signs of trampling," he said, weariness in his voice, "It was just like everyone stopped and laid down where they were, if that's any consolation to the families."

:stressed:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BetterAngels

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on June 16, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
yeeeees

Yeah, she is

b7

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 16, 2016, 03:50:52 PM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 16, 2016, 03:46:49 PM

OMG I hate faggots. So dramatic.
bdcnncnc

Cc

His caption is even fucking worse, as if he wasn't just trying to look cute and get likes/draw attention to his body:

b7

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 16, 2016, 04:04:08 PM
n

In his defense, when I was reading what the Medical Examiner said about the victims in reference to whether they suffered or not I broke down and cried so hard. It literally broke my heart.

Quote"It's almost like time stopped," Stephany told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Wednesday in his first media interview since the incident. "TVs were playing in the background; strobe lights were blinking; drinks had just been poured, food half-eaten, checks about to be paid. It was truly like time stood still."

QuoteStephany is also making himself available to the families who want to find out more about how their loved ones died. The most common question he knows he will receive: Did my loved one suffer?

"I don't think so. I didn't see any evidence of struggle or any signs of trampling," he said, weariness in his voice, "It was just like everyone stopped and laid down where they were, if that's any consolation to the families."

:stressed:
i don't think anyone could read or watch any of this and not feel something

It's just ... Why take a selfie of it? n

Freemala Harris

Quote from: 1Rig on June 16, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

bdcnncnc

Cc

His caption is even fucking worse, as if he wasn't just trying to look cute and get likes/draw attention to his body:

Not using the shooting to thirst trap

These gurls have lost their mind!

MAY

Quote from: Freeruu on June 16, 2016, 04:23:12 PM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 16, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

bdcnncnc

Cc

Not using the shooting to thirst trap

These gurls have lost their mind!

!!!

It's pathetic.

I can just see this fag SCRUNCHING his face for filth, waiting with the camera ready until that one little tear popped out.

Deplorable

b7

:plzstop:

Not multiple takes and bloopers in his camera roll.

Rehearsed tears