Christina Aguilera's Orlando benefit single proves she is the ultimate LGBT ally

Started by Mel., June 18, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Quote from: pCj on June 18, 2016, 10:35:33 PM
g

I'm sure if she did, it would've been mentioned in the article or you would've made a thread on it by now.

And it doesn't take much these nday to pull out an unreleased mess from the archives that loosely applies and call it a charity single. Ch.

Umm...not necessarily.
just because it isn't broadcast doesn't mean it doesn't happen..

I'm pretty sure she and lots of celebs give money to charity all the time without having to shout about it

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:38:08 PM
Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:29:01 PM
Who's angered? I'm kiin it up at this song giving us autumn, as it FALLS down every chart it ever entered

You are.
I don't think over ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

you seem like a very unhappy person.
that doesn't mean I'm unhappy, hun. It means I'm getting you weak faggs together on the daily :cheerup: don't make me drag ur skeletons out of the closet, wheelie

I'm just telling you how I see it.
and that's what I get from you...you seem miserable

and luv, you can never say or do anything to harm me because I'm blessed. Your power doesn't work over here

KING BENTLEY.

Who's angered? I'm kiin it up at this song giving us autumn, as it FALLS down every chart it ever entered

You are.
I don't think I've ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

:dead:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly my point of view of it as well
great observation

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:40:39 PM

You are.
I don't think over ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

that doesn't mean I'm unhappy, hun. It means I'm getting you weak faggs together on the daily :cheerup: don't make me drag ur skeletons out of the closet, wheelie

and luv, you can never say or do anything to harm me because I'm blessed. Your power doesn't work over here
you flirted with Keith while he was underage. I can have you arrested. :sobusyjetsetter:

FRANCE

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 18, 2016, 10:44:19 PM

You are.
I don't think I've ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

:dead:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly my point of view of it as well
great observation

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE POST!

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:49:22 PM
Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:40:39 PM

You are.

you flirted with Keith while he was underage. I can have you arrested. :sobusyjetsetter:

OK, Girl.

FRANCE

I really don't see the problem with Christina putting out this song for this terrible occasion. Isn't that what music is all about? Does it have to be that she has some ill intent to further her career? Someone truly can't intend on putting out a song to raise money and to musically share her view on the whole matter at hand? It's not like she's even making a dime from it. When JetBlu announced they would give free flights to family members of the victims of the Orlando shooting, everyone was all for it and very supportive of it. Cheers to JetBlu! But if an artist wants to raise money by putting out a song, it must be to save their career? Bullshit!

Now I'm not crazy about this song. I don't like it to be quite honest. It's one of her most basic inspirational songs. And I understand if ya'll make these comments for a kii, cause my ass be doing the same thing too. But if people seriously think Christina is doing this for herself, I think ya'll are really reaching.

Jon

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:35:12 PM
No one needs an xtina encouragement tea. That's why it's flopping lol
basically and especially not one with her straining and screaming over the chorus. celine should have done this instead. :kii:

Mel.

I think the real reason you can't take me
is because you can't get to me and it pisses you OFF!

you have tried you're best for how long to try and get under my skin, but sis...it ain't working. I don't bend or break
and that just makes you fuckin mad don't it? to know that whatever you pull out of that bag of tricks
it fails every damn time and you will fail every damn time coming for me

FRANCE

Quote from: Jonovan on June 18, 2016, 10:57:11 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:35:12 PM
No one needs an xtina encouragement tea. That's why it's flopping lol
basically and especially not one with her straining and screaming over the chorus. celine should have done this instead. :kii:

Yeah, but she didn't. No one else did for that matter.

Personally, I think it would've been cool if several artists came together (different races, sexuality, etc) to do a song and a nice lil video. Like that What's Going On mess that back in the early 2000s. I would've appreciated that more.

leftout

Franc, remember when I posted that off-key song you made and then you set it as private?

Mel.

LMAOOOO.
this is my damn thread. I will say and do whatever I want GORL

you're clearly outta your fucking mind.

Mel.

How's about you get the fuck out and take that stank ass attitude of yours with you.

leftout