Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

SouravMay

B7

Purple Moon

Ghan sis... You should be enjoying yourself on this tour instead of paying the haters any mind.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Gilgamesh.

That was definitely aimed at Bsource.
I didn't realize it was bothering her so much. I feel kinda bad now :dead:

Seems like she wants a bunch a co-signers around right no. Seeing as she's rebranding herself maybe that's what she needs.

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:34:48 AM

Seems like she wants a bunch a co-signers around right no. Seeing as she's rebranding herself maybe that's what she needs.

Omg Queen really doesn't seem to be here for us .... Bran we love you and been riding for years.

:stressed:

B7

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 07:38:56 AM

Omg Queen really doesn't seem to be here for us .... Bran we love you and been riding for years.

You always take it too far and that's why i don't fuck with you.

Bran loves her fans so don't even put that out there. She's just spoiled. Which I get, Brandy was a celebrity at 14, muliplatinum at 16, she didn't really have any career struggles until her late 20's. She not used to being critiqued. And now that's she's doing all on her own back she's extra sensitive - I would be too.

Gilgamesh.

Like, Brandy would love Tarig.

I don't think she'd use me or Que or May :kii:

Wtv

June 19, 2016, 07:52:20 AM #7 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:53:00 AM by Scott LeBeau
I honestly didnt feel that was about bsource. She's using instagram and replying to an instagram user, so.... why is it about us?

She should know damm well we all love her, and she knows us very well, I think, she knows we love some things, and dislike others, but at the end of the day we all go hard for her, so... that cant be about bsource, imo

Choc28

She is saying how can u be a fan with hatred spilling out of ur pores while being so negative about her when u can't do half the shit she is born to do your damn self!!!!

SouravMay

B7

Abcd

Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 07:53:59 AM
She is saying how can u be a fan with hatred spilling out of ur pores while being so negative about her when u can't do half the shit she is born to do your damn self!!!!

Bran? Gorl...

Abcd

But yeah I get it as fans we sometimes can walk the line of critique and disrespect. It's all about delivery

CandyCrush

Whoever she's talking about, I don't see anything wrong with having opinions that aren't on her page. That's the purpose of fan forums, to talk and speculate, and not every opinion is going to be favorable. As long as it's not disrespectful, I don't see a problem. If the celebrity goes looking for said opinions, what they find is their own fault. What they should do is use it as a focus group type thing. Your fans love you and only want the best for you, so they're going to tell the truth.

SouravMay

I don't fuck with YOU, grumpy self.

:mmyucudnvr:
B7

CandyCrush

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:45:30 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 07:38:56 AM

You always take it too far and that's why i don't fuck with you.

Bran loves her fans so don't even put that out there. She's just spoiled. Which I get, Brandy was a celebrity at 14, muliplatinum at 16, she didn't really have any career struggles until her late 20's. She not used to being critiqued. And now that's she's doing all on her own back she's extra sensitive - I would be too.

totally agree with all of this