Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Choc28

It's nothing wrong expressing ur opinions but .... my personal quote I use in my daily life as a young professional manager is that feedback is a gift it's when it comes from a negative place it becomes tainted.

Choc28

The stuff I have read on here as a human being with emotions have made me cringe n I'm not even her. I have came to a conclusion that y'all hate ppl n use bran as a escape from y'all alter reality under her name n picture. It's sadden to see love turn into hateful responses to somebody y'all claim to help y'all thru hard times.
Love ur self n u will be able to share with others like the person u got hanging above ur retard as thought process of opinions of a real human being with feelings like y'all.

DVDDY.

Wtv

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 19, 2016, 08:04:29 AM
Whoever she's talking about, I don't see anything wrong with having opinions that aren't on her page. That's the purpose of fan forums, to talk and speculate, and not every opinion is going to be favorable. As long as it's not disrespectful, I don't see a problem. If the celebrity goes looking for said opinions, what they find is their own fault. What they should do is use it as a focus group type thing. Your fans love you and only want the best for you, so they're going to tell the truth.

very well said. And I agree. If bran is seeing negative stuff on HER instagram profile, she should just block those people for good.

Choc28

Bran is REAL! She can hear taste feel talk  see n everything else we can do she can. Y'all expect her to be built like a brick house when coming on this board to read "fan" responses that suppose to help her see problems or great things she had offer  with her service to u. THE PERSON WHO HELPED U WHEN U FELT HATED BY PEOPLE FOR BEING GAY OR DEALING WITH DEATH OR WHATEVER SHE HAS DONE TO HELP U IN YOUR PERSONAL EMOTIONAL LIFE.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Wtv

one thing I find ironic is how some users on here expect everyone to respect Bran, when those same users wont ever be able to respect other users on here  :dead:

Its beautiful to expect big things in the world, peace, tolerance, love, respect.... but we have to start in our day to day and here included.

Just saying, lol

Choc28

If my name n face was on this board I would expect ppl would positive towards me or give me feedback from a good place. Some ppl needs to mature a bit on this board. 😂😂😂😂😂
Love u bran! I'm  happy u r doing ur best as a singer n person! U probably will never read positive stuff about u on this board, but u already won. Who they come to every morning. U get the last laugh every morning .From one love to another 😎

Harlem

June 19, 2016, 11:20:16 AM #56 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:40:24 AM by Harlem
Instagram and other social media apps should make special accounts for celebrities... There should be an option for them that they can close the comment section... It will save them the trouble to not receive negativity directly... Cuz I'm sure Bran and all these other celebs don't go on Youtube and clapback at their comments in the videos that are posted about them... Social media is too direct to the individual, I'm not gon front if I was a celeb and was getting hella comments every sec. (positive or negative) i will be annoyed as fuck with my notifications off smh

Chameleon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 08:29:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 08:24:01 AM
Not creepy as in pedophile creepy but a shit kinda person. Like a Douche, Jerk, fck boy, etc. U seem like one of those friends who u can't fully trust.  They talk about your business behind ur back for giggles n shit. I definitely dont respect that and sometimes ur actions are questionable so i see what rome is getting at. And this is no disrespect,  like really.  It's just my observation

THIS!!! I don't question his love for Brandy at all. But he always has an angle, like he's trying to spin a story. And Mal, I think you send these back and forths to the Shaderoom.

Those are the kind of fans you need to watch out for

Wtv

thats why many artits dont even have a social profile.
I know is really hard, but artist that choose to open a profile should learn that not everyone is gonna like or approve them, so they should be above the negative comments, again, I know its really hard, but they should come to a point where they already know a post will recieve negative comments, even before posting it, so once they start reading the comments, they wont be surprised at all, because they were already expecting it, so they just keep moving to read the actual positive comments, and not investing energy on the stupid users/comments. Theis state of mind should be kind of "lets go to the next comment" "next" "next". Dont go back to the negative one, lol. Whats the point? its useless

Chameleon

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 19, 2016, 10:52:45 AM
Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 10:47:32 AM
It's nothing wrong expressing ur opinions but .... my personal quote I use in my daily life as a young professional manager is that feedback is a gift it's when it comes from a negative place it becomes tainted.
I agree

As the CEO of a small business which employs over 500 people, I encourage only constructive criticism in the office.

I'm sorry but

:plzstop: :plzstop: