Is he...

Started by Young, June 20, 2016, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Traci is SO ugly to me.  She looks the worst imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:omgwatshappening: Towanda is BY FAR the ugliest. Probably the only TRUE ugly one in the fam. She looks more like a man than their Bruv'

JRocka

June 20, 2016, 05:25:40 PM #17 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:26:11 PM by LiBra
Vonc Traci is far from ugly :plzstop: Towanda face structure is like Jigsaw's

Young

Young

Towanda is pretty but she has he strongest face and features in the entire family

Vonc2002

June 20, 2016, 05:27:57 PM #20 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:28:31 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: LiBra on June 20, 2016, 05:25:40 PM
If u watch the show, u see towanda is not ugly at all. Traci looks funny, has a funny shaped head, a funny looking body. She makes tamar look like a beauty queen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Towanda is not pretty guys let's not....:dead:

Toni>>>>Trina>>>Traci>>>>Tamar>>>>Towanda

yummy

vonc and baph' are in here fuming

Young

JRocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 20, 2016, 05:27:57 PM
Quote from: LiBra on June 20, 2016, 05:25:40 PM
If u watch the show, u see towanda is not ugly at all. Traci looks funny, has a funny shaped head, a funny lookinh body. She makes tamar look like a beauty queen

yea she has the worst body shape but she i think Towanda is the ugliest...but beauty is in the eye of the beholder  :cheerup:

Cowboy Nine

Traci isn't cute to me either.

Looks like Ev' dropped her or something, and then kept it moving.

Slow self.

Young

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 20, 2016, 05:30:25 PM
Pretty but she gives Drag/Trans teas

I can agree that towanda doesnt take good PICTURES but that's it

JRocka