Im listening to Basic Instinct for the 1st time

Started by Vonc2002, June 20, 2016, 05:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

ITS TERRIBLE! :uhh:
I bought it but it never played in my car or old dvd player so i just never tried it again.  i randomly tried it in my blu ray player today and it came on.  I was like lemme finally listen and this shit is beyond bad
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Young

Queen Ci actually makes Amazing albums

Jackie was complete and utter shit though. Literally shit.

JRocka

I actually loved Basic Instinct>>>>> that album was dope to me

Mel.

I bought it too, only because I felt bad for her
but it's not really that good

there's about 5 solid tracks I use tho

Vonc2002

This album is TERRIBLE are u faggots deaf :dead:
Im on track 7 and the only songs i like are speechless and gimme dat so far,  horrendous
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

I loved it, but don't really see it for it now though. The unreleased tracks >>>

MAY

MAY

I remember thinking "Speechless" was kinda cute at the time,
but that song is fuckin HORRIBLE :dead: :dead: :dead:

Admin

June 20, 2016, 05:45:58 PM #10 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:46:23 PM by squid
I don't remember much from this album, expect Speechless being disgusting. Just NOISE

What was she thinking :everythingok:

JRocka

I loved every song on that album...and she funded that whole era herself as well! Queen slayed Gimme That>>>>>> and i lived for her live performances that era which she would lip sync sometimes however cause she serves serious visual

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 20, 2016, 05:44:29 PM
I loved it, but don't really see it for it now though. The unreleased tracks >>>
Yea the unreleased tracks, speechless and gimme dat are what made me buy it.  Didn't know those would be the only songs i liked :dead:

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 20, 2016, 05:44:15 PM
This album is TERRIBLE are u faggots deaf :dead:
Im on track 7 and the only songs i like are speechless and gimme dat so far,  horrendous

bbvvbbb

Those are like 2 of the worst songs :plzstop:

Nine

It's her worst album imo.

I Run It, Ride, Gimmie, and Girls Get Your Money are the only songs I can still listen to.