Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

he got 20 years but will only probably serve 5 of those :dead:

FlowerBomb

not 20 years probation
the judge must've been high himself

♛MANNY♛

Annie

Still he shouldnt thought about the consequences of his actions earlier.. And take responsibility. It is very sad for his kid..

/.\

Annie

Oh and personally I wouldn't let the cameras film this whole court thing because I know that judge wants to show the world just because he is this tv 'star' he is not getting away with shit. You got to know when to stop..I mean even let them film the arrest in slow motion and have your mom standing there like it is a funeral? Is that what you want to show on tv? They are doing a bit much for the viewers

/.\

Vonc2002

Which one of u faggots is writing him? Jail is so FREE these days. I heard they have Ipads and mess :dead:
[instagram]
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 22, 2016, 02:36:20 PM
Which one of u faggots is writing him? Jail is so FREE these days. I heard they have Ipads and mess :dead:
[instagram]

f
:usuresis:

b7

dfdffff wait, Scrap is headed to prison for 5 years?

im confused. i forgot they have two Scraps or Scrappy's on that show :dead:  girl

Annie

Yes he is really going there, I guess it is reality tv after all.
His brother was rubbing those eyes trying to get the tears out for Mona, it looked so fake. I'm not surprised if they shot the part with the cheriff with some actors

/.\