Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on June 29, 2016, 09:07:54 AM
I really don't think Wyatt is dead tho

right!!! if benny was alive after all that im sure wyatt will be too ..he is just a bit unconscious

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

June 29, 2016, 12:56:22 PM #123 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 12:57:06 PM by Vonc2002
Guys, Im conflicted. I want Veronica DEAD but she's a bitch that is vital on the show. I was happy Her sucker ass husband finally showed a BIT of backbone last night, wack ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Veronica nor Candace can die tbh...like

Both Queens >

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 12:51:56 PM
This is OWN not cinemax :uhh:

:uhh: I know this. Which is why Im saying unfortunately a potential sex scene between Wyatt n Jeff would leave much to be desired.

♛MANNY♛

hopefully wyatt is dead jeff has another white ddy k...

FRANCE

Guys, whats the status of Jeffery's unborn child? That chick is probably 4 weeks pregnant by now.

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 12:56:22 PM
Guys, Im conflicted. I want Veronica DEAD but she's a bitch that is vital on the show. I was happy Her sucker ass husband finally showed a BIT of backbone last night, wack ass

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David can die instead

Vonc2002

yea, wyatt can die tbh, terible. I like how jeffery showed a lil personality last night too. He and his daddy are such bitches

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on June 29, 2016, 01:02:18 PM

David can die instead
:omgwatshappening:
Im fuming that Maggie got taken out that way

FRANCE

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 29, 2016, 01:01:02 PM
hopefully wyatt is dead jeff has another white ddy k...

Yrah. He's really not needed. And his death is gonna bring Slavenah n Catherine back together a bit.

Yea, the white folks are dropping 1 by 1.

Vonc2002

I wanted to PUNCH hannah when she was going on about Candace and "That Baby". I dont think I hate anyone more in the show than her

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 01:03:28 PM
Quote from: MelMel on June 29, 2016, 01:02:18 PM

David can die instead
:omgwatshappening:
Im fuming that Maggie got taken out that way

Veronica is truly EVIL