Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

oh

my

fucking

GODDDDDDDDDD!!

Bitch, Catherine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This finale was epic as fuck!!! I'm weak.

Vonc2002

Im fckn crying. Catherine and Veronica are gonna square tf UP
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

So glad this idiot Benny is finally clued in. God, wish he'd die

Vonc2002

YESSSSS CANDACE!!!!!! Beat the SHIT outta him. This episode is GOOD :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Benny is a terrible actor. He couldn't squeeze out a tear if his life depended on it

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 07, 2016, 03:32:54 AM
Benny is a terrible actor. He couldn't squeeze out a tear if his life depended on it

Was just about to post the same thing. Holy fuck, he's horrible. But why did Slavenah have to break out into that negro spiritual like that? :uhh:

♛MANNY♛

Only thing I don't like is this damn Erica and David storyline....it's boring and I know Tyler's ass will drag it out UGH NO NIGGA!!!

And I'm crine at Jim being perched in jail a full 23 episodes :dead:

Omfffff next season will hopefully be mainly centered around kathryn and veronica, Candace Jim n war, jeffrey Justin Candace omfffff

Fuck Benny and hanna
Bitch I can't wait for these court scenes ackkk

Palladium

dddddddddddd

I always thought Cath' was full of shit with her tough girl mess but the way she pumped them bullets into the DA!!

sdsssssssssssss

FRANCE

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on September 07, 2016, 07:17:50 AM
Only thing I don't like is this damn Erica and David storyline....it's boring and I know Tyler's ass will drag it out UGH NO NIGGA!!!

And I'm crine at Jim being perched in jail a full 23 episodes :dead:

Omfffff next season will hopefully be mainly centered around kathryn and veronica, Candace Jim n war, jeffrey Justin Candace omfffff

Fuck Benny and hanna
Bitch I can't wait for these court scenes ackkk

Tyler stay having some1 either unconscious or locked up for a whole season each season. :kii: Are they on timeout? :uhh: Either way, if theyre not gonna get rid of Benny, have another car run him over.

♛MANNY♛

3.2 Million WHEW this show is a fucking BEAST!!!

Oprah should really take fuckin NOTE :uhh: I feel like she and tyler doesn't promote this MONSTER ass show

Queen Sugar premiered with 2.6 Million btw which is amazing so congrats n stuff but YEAH

If I was a actor on the show I would be pissed....i never see them out on TV promoting even Tyler's new show I've seen n TV

And one more thing they only promote on the OWN channel it's like they wanna stay in a box and not grab new fans UGH end rant

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

With that said, my mom and i talked about it yesterday and were both blown tf BACK :gorlonfire: