Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 01:04:14 PM
I wanted to PUNCH hannah when she was going on about Candace and "That Baby". I dont think I hate anyone more in the show than her

omg yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I would have given that horrible-acting child to temporary foster care than give him to Hannah. She's so damn...self-righteous

FRANCE

Quote from: MelMel on June 29, 2016, 01:06:17 PM
I wanted to PUNCH hannah when she was going on about Candace and "That Baby". I dont think I hate anyone more in the show than her

I would have given that horrible-acting child to temporary foster care than give him to Hannah. She's so damn...self-righteous

!!! If anything, her ass should be glad that "that baby" is in foster care instead of Candace's care.

Vonc2002

June 29, 2016, 01:10:43 PM #137 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:11:48 PM by Vonc2002

RIGHT!
And the with the way u treat this girl, I wouldnt give my bby to u either. I was so happy when she smacked that bitch.
Benny.......she slapped me
Girl, we aint cool like that. IDGAF if u are my momma, YOU (hannah) dont get to slap me. They relationship is broken AF but she wanna pull out that momma card when it's convenient. Hoe, I dont fck with u. MOVE! And they kill me asking her all these questions all the time.
Where u get the money? how much? What'd u do to get it
She better than me cause I wouldnt tell them SHIT! If u have such a problem with it, Gimme back my house and my business and move yo ass back on the other side of them tracks
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

why does that bother you so much?? lol  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 01:10:43 PM

RIGHT!
And the with the way u treat this girl, I wouldnt give my bby to u either. I was so happy when she smacked that bitch.
Girl, we aint cool like that. IDGAF if u are my momma, YOU (hannah) dont get to slap me. They relationship is broken AF but she wanna pull out that momma card when it's convenient. Hoe, I dont fck with u. MOVE! And they kill me asking her all these questions all the time.
She better than me cause I wouldnt tell them SHIT! If u have such a problem with it, Gimme back my house and my business and move yo ass back on the other side of them tracks

good point

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 29, 2016, 01:14:27 PM

why does that bother you so much?? lol  :plzstop:
She's disgusting, nick. And referring to her grandson as "that baby" really grinds my gears. It very disrespectful imo. He's old enough to walk, talk, and give u his whole damn train of thought. Either call him grandson or by his fckn name
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2016, 01:02:19 PM
yea, wyatt can die tbh, terible. I like how jeffery showed a lil personality last night too. He and his daddy are such bitches
s
Jeffery and David needed way more personality

Veronica can stay, but scaled back.
I mean, her come uppance needs to be DEATH
But you're right, I doubt they'd be able to write in another good villian atm

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

RIGHT!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID

♛MANNY♛

RIGHT!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Aalonso.

Jeffrey girl. Stop frontin on LANDON. I would fuck Landon all over that fuckin hotel.

MelMel

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 29, 2016, 11:33:52 PM
Jeffrey girl. Stop frontin on LANDON. I would fuck Landon all over that fuckin hotel.

♛MANNY♛

i'm with jeff... the cop is sexy af :uhh: yall blind

not saying landumb is ugly but the cop a upgrade of sorts

tyler knows lolz

BigDawg

Aalonso.

That cop is def not an upgrade. But he looks perfect for the part he's playing, I believe it.