Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Opposites Attract.

He's trash.

The shade is that I listed The Family That Preys as his best mess when this show is almost exactly the same storyline lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MelMel

yeah he's disgusting every week

like it took 10 whole minutes for Veronica to read Jeffrey last week

♛MANNY♛

Treasure

Quote from: MelMel on July 28, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
yeah he's disgusting every week

like it took 10 whole minutes for Veronica to read Jeffrey last week
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gjjjjjjjjjjjjdfyh

Treasure

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 28, 2016, 06:39:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2016, 06:24:33 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 28, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
Damn this corny ass show is slaying. I just hate the pace. It's too slow.

It also bothers me how during dialogue the way they keep repeating themselves. Like who tf actually does that.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one repeats the same shit five times back to back like they do
so unnatural!

nnnnnnnnnnn

Jeff: I stabbed my mom

White daddy: You did what?

Jeff: I stabbed my mom

White daddy: You stabbed your mom?

Jeff: Yeah I stabbed my mom

White daddy: where did you stab you mom

Like what in the entire fuck? They could have cut all that shit out and moved the story along.
The sad thing is this isn't even an exaggeration  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

I feel like he does less of the repeating on if loving you is wrong

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on July 28, 2016, 06:46:13 PM
but do y'all know what I'm really gaggin at is that it seems as if the sarandon is the only hotel in town fffg
Which is so funny to me because one minute its the elite hotel that's really expensive to stay in and the next Wyatt died there and they were talking about all these drug related deaths that go on there. So is it an elite expensive hotel or is it a crack motel?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on July 28, 2016, 07:13:48 PM
Boy, no he don't. I remember being so irritated by that taco bitch. She's so fckn annoying. And it really gets on my fckn nerves that everyone feels entitled to ask really inappropriate questions that they have no business asking.

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2016, 07:17:12 PM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on July 28, 2016, 07:13:48 PM
Boy, no he don't. I remember being so irritated by that taco bitch. She's so fckn annoying. And it really gets on my fckn nerves that everyone feels entitled to ask really inappropriate questions that they have no business asking.

Oh bitch I can't stand her either  :plzstop: