GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 21, 2016, 05:22:53 PM
Quote from: Cartier on June 21, 2016, 05:12:02 PM
Quote from: dom on June 21, 2016, 05:01:56 PM
Quote from: Mr Campbell on June 21, 2016, 04:59:53 PM
ee Iman sis
they got you too? :'(

:plzstop: just because I kii-ed at your post
That's stupid. Even ATRL doesn't do that.

is this about the post 'man made in my thread about jayden?  :dead: y'all are doing a lot

how the fuck did Iman get booted when gu's creepy ass is free to post about wanting people to take a dump on his chest and whatnot?

:hmph:
ZZXCXZ

What's wrong with that

:hmph:

Vonc2002

Are we in here trying to act like bans weren't warranted?  I get voicing ur opinions but that was overboard, period.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

girl get off your fucking soapbox  :ermm:

Vonc2002

Aint nobody on no soapbox and if ur really trying to act like ur comments were appropriate then ur in damn denial.  That ban was on fck time
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

n

I don't see how my ban was warranted when I didn't even say shit.

4 fucking k

FlowerBomb

maybe my post was poorly worded but i stand by it 100%
people have said similar things or have alluded to it and it gets ignored
all of a sudden everyone wants to clutch their rosary beads

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 21, 2016, 06:00:25 PM
Are we in here trying to act like bans weren't warranted?  I get voicing ur opinions but that was overboard, period.

All he did was call her a big mouth bitch and say she should be slapped  :uhh:

Vonc2002

And instead of doing all this talking she needs to be working on those wack ass dance moves,  etc.  Yea, im not really seeing the issue now that i recall it :dead:

BAPHOMET.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 21, 2016, 06:47:02 PM
And instead of doing all this talking she needs to be working on those wack ass dance moves,  etc.  Yea, im not really seeing the issue now that i recall it :dead:

:feelinmyself:

4 fucking k

FlowerBomb

Quote from: dom on June 21, 2016, 06:50:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 21, 2016, 06:47:02 PM

:feelinmyself:
rrrrrr