[NSFW] Official Big Brother: Over The Top Thread

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

I love Renee and Aubrey but the last two shows they came off terrible. Renee is really unstable mentally.

Zankou.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 25, 2016, 09:24:52 PM
Ya'll watching BB18 tonight?

I mean I'm DONE with this season but the way Day, Brig and Zakiyah stomped on Paulie's neck and never released it has my sides aching   :plzstop:

glad I tuned in.

Day sis GOAT characters ugh

Wait what happened

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 25, 2016, 09:37:47 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 25, 2016, 09:24:52 PM
Ya'll watching BB18 tonight?

I mean I'm DONE with this season but the way Day, Brig and Zakiyah stomped on Paulie's neck and never released it has my sides aching   :plzstop:

glad I tuned in.

Day sis GOAT characters ugh

Wait what happened

as soon as Paulie entered the house all three girls took turns dragging him

Zankou.

Demm_

It was so good to me. You can tell when Paulie is upset cause he turns red and has that dumb ass grin on his face. I need Day to win this competition!!

♛MANNY♛

Annie

Quote from: Jonovan on August 25, 2016, 09:27:46 PM
I love Renee and Aubrey but the last two shows they came off terrible. Renee is really unstable mentally.
I agree, they are too negative. Bear is putting on a show for tv, he is not that serious. I'm glad Frankie isn't joining that little negative club

/.\

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Demm_ on August 25, 2016, 10:13:41 PM
It was so good to me. You can tell when Paulie is upset cause he turns red and has that dumb ass grin on his face. I need Day to win this competition!!

she threw it. Like Tiff, she's over it. If she would have reentered she would more likely be clocked faster than if Vic returned for the third time

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Mel.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

MosDef

Rxxf

The way Day laid into that BITCH ass cunt (Paulie)
:blessed:

And Z, girl... wake up, hun.
:overit:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY