Best Female Rap @ BET Awards

Started by Aalonso., June 23, 2016, 12:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

but ima screencap all these "she ain't winning" just in case i need to serve some eggs tbh

Vonc2002

The bitch aint winning and i hope that artificial ass spontaneously combusts on live television
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

Nine

yeah Nicki is winning.

Most relevant female rapper self.

Zankou.

vonc why do you think Nicki won't win?

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 23, 2016, 01:19:12 PM
The bitch aint winning and i hope that artificial ass spontaneously combusts on live television

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 23, 2016, 01:22:20 PM
vonc why do you think Nicki won't win?
I just don't see them giving her an award over these other ladies. Im honestly willing to bet money that she won't lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

and "Down in the DM" (Remix) is the most successful mess released by a female rapper this year srr' missy hun

♛MANNY♛

and what other ladie(s) ? it's only missy and nicki

plea don't say remy cause... :dead:

Zankou.

I mean, I hate Nicki but she's definitely the most successful (currently) of the nominees so I'd say she has a pretty good chance of winning

♛MANNY♛

wowz i heard the power rangers movie has a 100milli prediction mess owt 

Zankou.

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 23, 2016, 01:30:44 PM
wowz i heard the power rangers movie has a 100milli prediction mess owt

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Lazarus

Missy has a pretty good chance of winning too. Don't count Miss out yet

Zankou.

oh I agree, but to say Nicki has no chance is absurd LMAO

Vonc2002

June 23, 2016, 01:33:49 PM #29 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:34:35 PM by Vonc2002
f
Not trying to exempt Remy when she is the only one out of all these women at the moment with a chart topping song on multiple charts. This aint the billboard awards, this aint about who's most successful. This is BET. They aint giving nicki an award over missy and Lil Kim, quote me on it too