NEW June's Diary- L.A.N.C.E ****Video Added to Page 1****

Started by Young, June 23, 2016, 11:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beau

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 24, 2016, 02:25:40 AM
I swear I think that's Gabby doing the last rap. It's gotta be because that's how she talk.

Yeah I believe it's her too ,

Beau

Amazing how Lyn can sound like beyonce one sec and Kelly the next

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

Beau

This isn't instant hit but it'd a grower the hook and concept was smart this is like fifth  harmony sound meets hood.  The intro Shannon sings is very kiddie teen like then Lyn comes in with grease,

Beau

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2016, 04:37:49 AM
Dont hear kelly at all tbh

00:42 "but he might fool ya" then she switches it n goes back to bey..lol

Vonc2002

This is pretty instant for me.  I love it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

June 24, 2016, 04:51:02 AM #97 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:51:16 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Beau on June 24, 2016, 04:42:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2016, 04:37:49 AM
Dont hear kelly at all tbh

00:42 "but he might fool ya" then she switches it n goes back to bey..lol
Nah, don't think she does.......like at all tbh

Wtv

June 24, 2016, 04:51:26 AM #98 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:52:11 AM by Scott LeBeau
Have just heard some snippets on insta and this has Kelly Rowland aaaaaaaall over it. I would bet this was a Kelly song she just gave it to them. the verses... sounds exactly how Kelly would sing it, like if the girl heard the demo/Kellys version and just sung it like Kelly did  :dead: :dead:

I dont use

Vonc2002

Young

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on June 24, 2016, 04:51:26 AM
Have just heard some snippets on insta and this has Kelly Rowland aaaaaaaall over it. I would bet this was a Kelly song she just gave it to them. the verses... sounds exactly how Kelly would sing it, like if the girl heard the demo/Kellys version and just sung it like Kelly did  :dead: :dead:

I dont use

i posted the wrong link
sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

the real one is coming soon

im uploading

that indeed was a kelly demo

Young

Azerbaijan

"I don't want a Lance"?

d, nor a career apparently

This shit is borderline retarded

They're on the fast track to nowhere if this is what's supposed to be making a statement

Young