Started by GLOCK, July 02, 2016, 05:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Lazarus

July 03, 2016, 03:58:33 PM #421 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:59:49 PM by Zinc
Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
Quote from: Zinc on July 03, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 03, 2016, 03:47:24 PM
And zinc Hun you and I have never had an issue so I'd like to know what exactly your problem is lol

I was just messing and teasing you boy. :dead: But if you feel like I follow you around I'll stop quoting. One thing I don't and will not do is go back and forth over petty nonsense.

then why were you talking about me to Ralf behind my back?

Hey Bent I don't play those manipulative, Jedi mind games. Nothing was EVER said about you on my behalf and if I had something to say about you I'll bring it you directly because I don't do the passive aggressive thing or beat around the bush. I was just advising Ralf that it's never that deep or serious to get worked up over nonsense and just roll with the punches. I said throughout the thread.

FAMÈ

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Zinc on July 03, 2016, 03:58:33 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
And zinc Hun you and I have never had an issue so I'd like to know what exactly your problem is lol

I was just messing and teasing you boy. :dead: But if you feel like I follow you around I'll stop quoting. One thing I don't and will not do is go back and forth over petty nonsense.

then why were you talking about me to Ralf behind my back?

Hey Bent I don't play those manipulative, Jedi mind games. Nothing was EVER said about you on my behalf and if I had to say something about you I'll bring it you directly because I don't do the passive aggressive thing or bear around the bush. I was just advising Ralf that it's never that deep or serious to get worked up over nonsense and just roll with the punches. I said throughout the thread.

H.#.G.*.Z

Ulysses

Wait, I still wanna know what happened to that "million selling album" last week. I want an answer lol

Zankou.

STUNNA GOD

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can't ever have a productive rally with fags.

GLOCK

July 03, 2016, 04:01:43 PM #427 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:02:08 PM by Glock
Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 03:56:06 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 03:51:31 PM
Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 03:37:14 PM
Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 03:34:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
Who are u referring to as an idiot?

You.
I'm no ones idiot Mel.
I don't understand why you black out the way you do or bully ppl here.
I simply said that ur threads need to be combined because it's very spammish and it takes up space.
They reached out to me about the NSFW thread and i created the boochie thread ...
Like minded individuals come together in that thread .. No point in forcing the board to view asses all day..

U even admitted that ur the only person that entertains ur Asian threads and u do it to rile members up  :dead:

You were being very idiotic and saying idiotic things yesterday.
so........

I don't bully anyone. You gorls like to try me and when I respond yall say I'm "blacking"
well, that's me and don't fuck with me if you don't want a reaction from me
it's as simple as that. Don't poke and then be surprised when I attack.

you only said that about my threads, not because you actually think their spam
you just have an issue with me and used my threads as a weak ass cover up
I very much so know that's why you did it. I'm not stupid
you still feel a way about what I said to you weeks ago and lashing out because of it

you don't give a damn about those threads gorl. you and I know that
keep that shit 100...you just wanted to start some mess with me because you're in your feelings
and bored or something....
mel see..
You're not mature enough to own ur part
U hopscotched pass the point of my post..
You create these threads to bother us..
I don't know what ur issue with me is.. Or what I've done to you but I'm sorry you feel this way.
You've always had an issue with me but I just paid it because I'm a nice guy and I know that you're dealing with a lot on ur end
I didn't want mess either...
I didn't think u would see my thread because you put me on ignore a few months back honestly ..
I just wanted to reach out to staff and ask them to create an official Asian thread
That's it man

You obviously think too highly of yourself
if you think I sit around and think of making threads just to annoy you people.
you gorls are the furthest from my mind when I make my threads.

you like making threads about sucking dick and eating ass
and I like making threads about music...it's really that simple

get over yourself. You are not on my mind
ive never made a thread about sucking dick mel
You have made several posts about you being the best dick sucker in the world and things...
I am on your mind for you to come in here and just blacking out
You're unhappy in real life and it reeks from ur posts

Mel.

Quote from: Ulysses on July 03, 2016, 04:01:01 PM
Wait, I still wanna know what happened to that "million selling album" last week. I want an answer lol

I've been meaning to block you too.
thanks for posting.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Lazarus

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 03, 2016, 03:52:04 PM

nah, I was just playing.

but FAME clearly has an issue with me so for you to hop in his quotes and kii seemed strange

I was just having a bit of fun. Thought we all was.  :dead: I have no issue with FAME. Never did. Whatever issues y'all have that's between you and him. My bad if it felt like I was kiiing down at you I wasn't because you've always be cool and ok in my book.

GLOCK

You're blocking the entire board
Why even post on here anymore?
You only seem to get along with Young. Maybe you should just go Mel.

Zankou.

Quote from: Zinc on July 03, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

nah, I was just playing.

but FAME clearly has an issue with me so for you to hop in his quotes and kii seemed strange

I was just having a bit of fun. Thought we all was.  :dead: I have no issue with FAME. Never did. Whatever issues y'all have that's between you and him. My bad if it felt like I was kiiing down at you I wasn't because you've always be cool and ok in my book.

:wub:

Ulysses

Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 04:02:30 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on July 03, 2016, 04:01:01 PM

I've been meaning to block you too.
thanks for posting.
I'm quite fine with that. But before you do, what happened?

Lazarus

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 03, 2016, 04:04:20 PM
Quote from: Zinc on July 03, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

nah, I was just playing.

:wub: