Bsource Survivor: Mel and Manny booted. The gorls celebrate.

Started by GRAND, July 03, 2016, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

My feelings don't get hurt on here
because I don't care what people have to say about me
but my feelings are genuinely hurt right now, that what I post has to come to some kinda vote? really
all because of people who don't like me to begin with are "worried" about my threads

I kinda don't want to be a part of anything that makes me feel that way
so, no....let them know they don't need to vote. I'm leaving
I think I'm too nice for this board anyways...and certain people don't deserve my presence
if I have to be treated differently than everyone else, there's no point in staying here

delete my account please. I'm out.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 05:13:58 PM
My feelings don't get hurt on here
because I don't care what people have to say about me
but my feelings are genuinely hurt right now, that what I post has to come to some kinda vote? really
all because of people who don't like me to begin with are "worried" about my threads

I kinda don't want to be a part of anything that makes me feel that way
so, no....let them know they don't need to vote. I'm leaving
I think I'm too nice for this board anyways...and certain people don't deserve my presence
if I have to be treated differently than everyone else, there's no point in staying here

Nooooooooooooo

don't leave

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

QuoteVonc confirmed next

Squid... you know what to do.

yummy

Quote from: BLΛƆK on July 03, 2016, 05:13:58 PM
I'm leaving

Bye. Enjoy your summer.

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002