Hollywood Divas Season 3 Official Thread.

Started by garlic, July 06, 2016, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2016, 10:08:39 PM
Silver is so excited about this role :plzstop:
dskndfdf'df

I felt bad for her tbh.

Not her crying over this, celebrating, only to have it snatched from her at the table read

:stressed:

Cowboy Nine

King

yeah i genuinely feel bad for golden.....as annoying as this bunch of women are i want them to book major roles

on the other hand SHE is the one who fucked it up...so this time she can't cry "they decided to cast a latina for the role"

she clearly sucks when she's not doing sit coms...she should be taking acting lessons

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

up one day, down the next,  keep that in mind LOLZ
Did paula put a hex on golden :dead:

Vonc2002

I didn't know that this was Golden's baby daddy

King

Vonc2002

Jon

finally found a link. is paula delusional?

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

GRAND

im crying @ this new intro

get FANCY then Hollwood Divas

dsssssss

GRAND

I CRINGE everytime Golden does EXTRA about how Countess looks

OMGGGGGG

COUNTESSS

YOU LOOOK AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG

King

Quote from: GRAND on July 08, 2016, 07:42:23 PM
I CRINGE everytime Golden does EXTRA about how Countess looks