Tomi Lahren petition (30,000 signatures already)

Started by LOONA., July 07, 2016, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

n

This is the type of attention this girl is looking for.  Now she'll claim victimhood which will rile up her viewer base even more (who couldn't give two fucks about anything affecting black people)

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

SouravMay

This is petty. Just roast her. She's not breaking any laws so let her speak her mind and let her know that she's a dummy.
B7

Kurama

I can't give her energy. This petition wont do anything. She will be on fox news and no time with the rest of the people I hate.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 07, 2016, 06:44:50 PM
This is petty. Just roast her. She's not breaking any laws so let her speak her mind and let her know that she's a dummy.
I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

D

what is this really gonna do? If you niggers wanna get Fox, stop fucking watching Empire. :uhh: I don't wanna see not one more fucking thread about that tired ass show.

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on July 07, 2016, 06:50:54 PM
D

what is this really gonna do? If you niggers wanna get Fox, stop fucking watching Empire. :uhh: I don't wanna see not one more fucking thread about that tired ass show.
:everythingok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on July 07, 2016, 06:50:54 PM
D

:wellheythere:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2016, 06:45:33 PM
I agree

Nine

Well you never know what might happen.

Signed!

Zankou.

Quote from: BowDown on July 07, 2016, 07:08:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2016, 06:45:33 PM
I agree

You would, bitch

LOONA.

July 07, 2016, 07:10:48 PM #13 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:11:18 PM by Drais.
Quote from: 9九 on July 07, 2016, 07:08:29 PM
Well you never know what might happen.

Signed!

Right

These gurs don't wanna do anything but sit by and rant as we lose our lives and privileges while these honkies mock us even after death.

I want her white tears flowing.

BigDawg