So Pink is on board

Started by Vonc2002, July 07, 2016, 07:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RatherBe

Vonc2002

This is an issue that everyone should weigh in on.  So yes,  i like seeing when someone who could easily go on without  seemingly being effected speaks out and are just as outraged.   This was something that we praised Bernie Sanders for,  yes? So what :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

f

Yeah, not really seeing why some of you are taking issue with  people who step outside of their privilege to stand in solidarity with Blacks.

4 fucking k

Typing like 10 words via the Note app isn't exactly speaking out but I guess

Real

I mean, too damn nice or whatever. But Oh on board! :uhh: ok. Does she deserve an award?

I ain't clapping.

Kurama

She's actually at a protest, I doubt she would tweet about if she didn't care, that's more than most people have done but mkay.

GRAND

4 fucking k

Quote from: Don Draper on July 07, 2016, 07:36:04 PM
I mean, too damn nice or whatever. But Oh on board! :uhh: ok. Does she deserve an award?

I ain't clapping.

Love this boy

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on July 07, 2016, 07:36:13 PM
She's actually at a protest, I doubt she would tweet about if she didn't care, that's more than most people have done but mkay.
props

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 07, 2016, 07:34:32 PM
f

Yeah, not really seeing why some of you are taking issue with  people who step outside of their privilege to stand in solidarity with Blacks.
Its silly af
But then wanna be outraged cause the lil white girl on tv isn't clapping. Is there any stance that would be appropriate for a non black to take? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.