Zoe Ever After tea...

Started by DrewBabyLove, August 09, 2015, 03:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: ⅆ ⅇ ⅉ ⅈ. on August 09, 2015, 02:54:56 PM
She's not going back to CW hun. That says WBTV and they have HBO, Showtime, CW and mess.

WAI'! I was just thinking Mara & Salim would slay an HBO series.

STUNNA GOD

She's not going back to CW hun. That says WBTV and they have HBO, Showtime, CW and mess.
O wait!!! I didnt know WBTV was the parent company to HBO n mess. This might be a book then. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

s

So that explains A LOT..... why her writing got LAZY, why The Game ended on the 9th season and not the 10th, and why she's RUSHING out this next season of BMJ in the Fall (not that I'm complaining). :uhh: Sis was probably planning to ditch the network for some time...

Sovereign.

n

Mara is ready to give BET the BEWT!

RekeRig

Rxxf

i'm assuming it's money related - mara's departure.
BRANDY

Rxxf

i wouldn't mind brandy slaying a hbo series
BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Ralf on August 09, 2015, 05:02:06 PM
i'm assuming it's money related - mara's departure.
Im sure it is too, but I feel like she won't quite get the creative freedom (as far as authenticity) that she think she will.. Nobody is gonna let her tell the "black girl story" like BET did. It was the perfect relationship.

RekeRig

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on August 09, 2015, 04:26:09 PM
Quote from: PUCCI. on August 09, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

WAI'! I was just thinking Mara & Salim would slay an HBO series.

!! Being Mary Jane would really SLAY on HBO.
N

that ain't what he said hun

Wtv

Id just wish Bran was on a mainstream network :(
but Im happy, she's the f**** lead of a new show, thats awesome and Im really happy for her. This will lead to more proyects too, so.. its a win-win

Zankou.

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2015, 03:14:09 PM
s

So that explains A LOT..... why her writing got LAZY, why The Game ended on the 9th season and not the 10th, and why she's RUSHING out this next season of BMJ in the Fall (not that I'm complaining). :uhh: Sis was probably planning to ditch the network for some time...

The game ended on season 9 because the show is DISGUSTING

yummy

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Zankou. on August 09, 2015, 06:36:32 PM
Quote from: Skegee Girl on August 09, 2015, 02:45:36 PM
I want Jaleel White as the ex husband.

Fucking ew

He has the physique and the comedy experience.  Plus Brandy and Jaleel White together could create even more buzz because people already know him very well.