Wendy Williams gon learn to watch her reckless ass mouth LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, July 09, 2016, 11:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2016, 01:24:49 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on July 10, 2016, 01:23:51 AM
I doubt she's sobbing. I hate her but she's not gonna be hurting. lol
wendy is very emotional, i wouldnt doubt it
kbjigvvv

[youtube autoplay=1 start=21 end=29][/youtube]

Vonc2002

sdsdsdsdsd
and its always random. wendy has issues, I believe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

She keeps pandering to all the old white women in the crowd :uhh: why would you even want them to clap for that? Glad everyone was hush and made her look even dumber than normal

GMF

FlowerBomb

Quote from: RIGGY on July 10, 2016, 03:18:16 AM
She keeps pandering to all the old white women in the crowd :uhh: why would you even want them to clap for that? Glad everyone was hush and made her look even dumber than normal
f she wants to be martha stewart so bad

LOONA.

D.I.E.G.O.

SMH she knew what she was doing when she opened her mouth. Surprised that these sponsors actually pulled out though. WOW

brocka4life

Sometimes when you've been successful with saying things just for schock value, you tend to forget that there are limits. This was one of those times. I will never support her again, not because of what she said but for failing to apologize when corrected.

brocka4life

I don't understand why she was even speaking politics...her show has never been about facts and that is not what her audience watches her show for. It just all seemed out of place.

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2016, 06:28:54 AM
Sometimes when you've been successful with saying things just for schock value, you tend to forget that there are limits. This was one of those times. I will never support her again, not because of what she said but for failing to apologize when corrected.
!!!!!!!

i wont say that i wont support her though. Ima give her a couple more chances to at least see if she changes some of her
ways and speech.

Zankou.

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2016, 06:28:54 AM