Let's All Join! - Boycott Big Chain Stores, July 10 - 16 #TheBlackDollar

Started by 4 fucking k, July 10, 2016, 01:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I'm not participating in this. There are better ways to make change or to make our voices heard without hurting others. Do y'all understand that some black people work in a number of these places including my youngest niece who is a recent high school graduate. She works at Wal-Mart and is working hard towards saving up to her own car as well as putting cash aside to pay for some of her own college expenses when she starts next month. Dumb tactics like this can actually hurt our youth who are at least trying to do something with their lives and stay out of the streets. The problem is Law Enforcement in general, the police academy DO NOT and I mean DO NOT teach their recruits how to be sensitive in predominant racial areas nor do they screen some of these fuckers to see if they have a racial bias or if they've been bullied as a teenager and have an ax to grind for revenge. Training is key as well as community building. Some of these police commissioners needs to get the fuck off of their asses and help their officers learn how to build trust and start community based programs such as outreach and also need to get some of these fucked up officers out of the force. Hold them accountable and we need to start holding our elected officials responsible as well. We're paying their salary as tax paying citizens. Boycotting will only hurt innocent people who didn't do shit to anyone. Think about it. We have the power to be the change in this country. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, we can do it. All we have to do is use strategic planning and work towards making a change for our future and for the younger generation. We have to set an example for them.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

brocka4life

Walmart would not even bat an eyelash at a boycott. The Walton family contain like 5 of the wealthiest people in the world. They are soooo huge, they self-insure everything.

Monika

Quote from: indigenous. on July 10, 2016, 01:55:02 AM
Would be better if we boycotted those fashion lines that we spend so much money on but they don't even hire black
Models to sell it to us.

Mickey dees employs a lot of our youth . As does Walmart etc.

I say turn away from Nike and Apple. Black women should turn from Korean beauty supply stores.
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BigDawg on July 10, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

This is unbelievable. Hopefully, this will give momentum to future boycotts, as long as they're targeted at the right companies.

King

Quote from: Jay. on July 10, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
I'm not participating in this. There are better ways to make change or to make our voices heard without hurting others. Do y'all understand that some black people work in a number of these places including my youngest niece who is a recent high school graduate. She works at Wal-Mart and is working hard towards saving up to her own car as well as putting cash aside to pay for some of her own college expenses when she starts next month. Dumb tactics like this can actually hurt our youth who are at least trying to do something with their lives and stay out of the streets. The problem is Law Enforcement in general, the police academy DO NOT and I mean DO NOT teach their recruits how to be sensitive in predominant racial areas nor do they screen some of these fuckers to see if they have a racial bias or if they've been bullied as a teenager and have an ax to grind for revenge. Training is key as well as community building. Some of these police commissioners needs to get the fuck off of their asses and help their officers learn how to build trust and start community based programs such as outreach and also need to get some of these fucked up officers out of the force. Hold them accountable and we need to start holding our elected officials responsible as well. We're paying their salary as tax paying citizens. Boycotting will only hurt innocent people who didn't do shit to anyone. Think about it. We have the power to be the change in this country. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, we can do it. All we have to do is use strategic planning and work towards making a change for our future and for the younger generation. We have to set an example for them.

i stopped at the first line

shut the fuck up jay

Monika

If you own a house, plant you a food garden. You can grow all kinds of food.
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: indigenous. on July 10, 2016, 09:26:08 AM
I would loveeeee to see those chinks out of business. They only TAKE from us. And we could easily take them out the game if we stopped walking thru their doors.

Because they intentionally come over here from Korea to open shop in black neighborhoods to sell Indian weave and sheen spray . :dead: they're racist and horrible people and NEVER get my business.

Where's that video of that black girl TRASHING their salon in the Bronx? I was LOVING it :cheerup:  :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

They don't help nobody but themselves. They will never get a dime anymore!

SEND THEIR ASSES PACKING NOW!!! Sick of them! :uhh:
Yahudah

StaciaLoveBrandy2003

Quote from: Mo on July 10, 2016, 07:42:00 PM
If you own a house, plant you a food garden. You can grow all kinds of food.

Girl, shut up.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: King on July 10, 2016, 07:40:49 PM
Quote from: Jay. on July 10, 2016, 05:50:30 PM

i stopped at the first line

shut the fuck up jay
No you shut the fuck up and read the rest. Fucking asshole. Be a part of the solution not the problem. Boycotting stores isn't going to do anything but cause more problems.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Mo on July 10, 2016, 08:00:03 PM
Quote from: indigenous. on July 10, 2016, 09:26:08 AM
I would loveeeee to see those chinks out of business. They only TAKE from us. And we could easily take them out the game if we stopped walking thru their doors.

Because they intentionally come over here from Korea to open shop in black neighborhoods to sell Indian weave and sheen spray . :dead: they're racist and horrible people and NEVER get my business.

Where's that video of that black girl TRASHING their salon in the Bronx? I was LOVING it :cheerup:  :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

They don't help nobody but themselves. They will never get a dime anymore!

SEND THEIR ASSES PACKING NOW!!! Sick of them! :uhh:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: