Why HATEretha Will Always Be >>>>>

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 13, 2016, 02:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Celine has perfect execution. I think she's boring, but she can sing her face off.

GLOCK

Quote from: imani on July 13, 2016, 04:11:50 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 13, 2016, 04:08:09 PM
Celine can def sing but EEK!
that is one fave of urs that i just dont understand VONC
She does nothing for me or to me when she sings

She's a great singer. :stressed: Now her music can be boring. I don't really listen to her music like that.
!!!
she doesnt captivate me in the least bit
and her choices are kinda questionable.. especially the way she opens her mouth is very ugly at times...

and sometimes she sings from her throat

Pearls Khan

July 13, 2016, 04:16:36 PM #47 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:18:35 PM by Pearls
Where that interview of GODriah saying she wasn't trying to go head to head with a legend, out of class. She CLEARLY was talking bout Celines ass. :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Mariah has never sang better than celine :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on July 13, 2016, 04:16:36 PM
Where that interview of GODriah saying she wasn't trying to go head to head with a legend, out of class. She CLEARLY was talking bout Celines ass. :kii: :kii:
Mariah pulls that excuse out whenever she sings with another girl. She's been bested on the same stage as Whitney, Celine, Aretha, Patti, and even Beyonce. And I find it so funny this talk about being captivated by a live performance but Mariah is NOT a good live performer and she rarely hits the mark
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Treasure

'retha KNEW to sat down wit whit' & cec' tho
[youtube autoplay=1 start=210][/youtube]

4 fucking k

Quote from: Glock on July 13, 2016, 04:18:10 PM
mariah in her prime > celine

Vocally, absolutely not :mmyulost:

artistically... yea but Celine had some amaze ballads in the 90's

D.I.E.G.O.

July 13, 2016, 04:24:34 PM #56 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:27:22 PM by GoDiegoGo
Mariah's prime voice was arguably greater than any singer's. Ever. Her range, power, control, tone, technique and ear were >>>>>>>>>>

Celine could/can BLOW, no doubt. But she wasn't fucking with 'riah back in the day.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Chao on July 13, 2016, 04:23:36 PM
'retha KNEW to sat down wit whit' & cec' tho
[youtube autoplay=1 start=210][/youtube]

s

BAPHOMET.

July 13, 2016, 04:25:54 PM #59 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:26:43 PM by Baphomet.
 :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: Mariah was the DEFINITION of skill and technique in her prime.

You dont wake up and just go into whistle register with that much clarity and her ability to phrase within it.  :dead:

Mariah is a better vocalist than Celine.