Cutting it in the ATL

Started by ssw4919, July 14, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Someone make a gif of Dedra scurrying like a rat.

GRAND

Quote from: Francois Lite on October 08, 2016, 10:10:21 AM
sssssssssssssss

this episode was LITTTT as fuck. I was dying laughing all the way through. Pat got her ass handled this episode. Showing up to the event to ruffle feathers and think she accomplished something. :kii: Bitch, ur OUT of ideas. The funeral was cute, but that wasLATE as fuck. U lost this time. And Maja, you really and truly do let OTHER people do your dirty work cause when Pat came in, bitch was obsolete. :kii:

And that red carpet, or should I say red RUG. Pat talking ALL that shit in the limo. :kii: I need to watch it back now that I know what the outcome was. :kii:

And I knew Mushiya was gonna win once I saw her do that photoshoot with the snake. I'm sorry but as much as I been hating her ass these past couple episodes, she SLAYED that shit. And actually brought something interesting to ha shoot. And her being a natural hair girl, of course Kontrol was gonna pick her.

And not all the gorls gassing up this competition and really wanting to be on the cover and when they lost: "I didn't need that cover anyways." :kii: :kii: Typical!
,!! To EVERYTHING

I'm gonna watch again tonight cncbcb

FRANCE

For those who want a link:

http://vodlocker.com/5ibzp2m0w4iy

Is there gonna be a reunion? I want Pat to sit right next to Maja.

Gilgamesh.

fffffffffffff

that was amazing :plzstop:

GRAND

They can't

Pat seems the type to lay hands

FRANCE

Why is Beautii always so damn TURNT in her confessionals? And then can never back it up. Ugh she's annoying.

FRANCE

When Mushiya called Beautii out for ha build-a-body self :kii:

FRANCE

Mushiya's description of this damn SNAKE has me in stitiches  :kii: :kii: :kii:

"Not only does the snake...represent my MOVEMENT...it is a...symbol...of trans-for-mation, hea-ling, rebirTH and creative liiffe FORCE and it's an UNSTOPPABLE BEAST....just like my empire."

This bitch really is on her way to take over the damn solar system

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ssw4919

So they not gonna have a reunion? :bvy:

FRANCE

GRAND

bxbxbxb

They need to move this to another network

It could be so much bigger

FRANCE

Palladium

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 18, 2016, 06:53:06 AM