!!!!

dnt ask me how i kno but...i kno

'vonc luv my finger in he booty hole!

BigDawg

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 16, 2016, 03:20:28 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 16, 2016, 03:09:46 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 16, 2016, 03:07:27 PM
He claims he's a top King
I dated someone that claimed that aswell.

Then he sent me a twerk video and I knew his ass was lyin

:kii:

g

I don't really understand how someone having feminine tendencies cancels out the idea of them liking to use their penis during sex  :dead:
It wasnt so much the twerk vid, but moreso him being adamant early on that he didnt like anyone or anything coming close to his ass. I said no biggie and then the twerk video landed in my inbox a few hours later.

BigDawg

Quote from: r u ok on July 16, 2016, 03:28:03 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 16, 2016, 03:25:26 PM

g

I don't really understand how someone having feminine tendencies cancels out the idea of them liking to use their penis during sex  :dead:
It wasnt so much the twerk vid, but moreso him being adamant early on that he didnt like anyone or anything coming close to his ass. I said no biggie and then the twerk video landed in my inbox a few hours later.
but luv, twerking is a dance.
there are a few str8 guys that twerked on youtube out of pure fun and idiocy but that didn't mean they wanted a dick rammed up their butthole ... :dead:
Ok...nvm

4 fucking k

Whoever did his hair did a good job

yummy

July 16, 2016, 03:37:39 PM #50 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:38:13 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: r u ok on July 16, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

g

!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Those masculine dudes (the GENUINELY masculine ones, not pretend) be the biggest bottoms sometimes behind closed doors. :plzstop:

am mean, there are plenty of women who like to toss on a strap and crack their hubby's back...doesn't mean she's suddenly some sort of cavewoman with no femininity.

the gays need to work on unlearning these gender roles when it comes to sex. you're already breaking the "rules" by laying up with another man.  :hmph:

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 16, 2016, 03:37:39 PM
Quote from: r u ok on July 16, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

g

!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Those masculine dudes (the GENUINELY masculine ones, not pretend) be the biggest bottoms sometimes behind closed doors. :plzstop:

am mean, there are plenty of women who like to toss on a strap and crack their hubby's back...doesn't mean she's suddenly some sort of cavewoman with no femininity.

the gays need to work on unlearning these gender roles when it comes to sex. you're already breaking the "rules" by laying up with another man.  :hmph:

This failed analogy

4 fucking k

and there's no way this wet and wavy fagg is a top fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Reminds me of that "bi" guy on IG who does drag acts for likes

yummy

d

but anyway yea...most of you have probably been topped by fem gay and don't know it :justabit:

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 16, 2016, 03:42:58 PM
d

but anyway yea...most of you have probably been topped by fem gay and don't know it :justabit:

r u a top

4 fucking k

Personally, I don't think there's such as a strict top among gay men :ohwow:

KING BENTLEY.

why would he want to do this tho? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

GRAND

GLOCK

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff