So he was offered $75.00/hr to be Donald Trumps secret agent and took it!

Started by GLOCK, July 16, 2016, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MelMel on July 16, 2016, 01:19:59 PM
I'd "protect" him too
d

!!! If he's making $75 an hour, he's making WELL over $100,000 a year to just STAND there.  :uhh:

Get money sis. :dead:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

brocka4life

FlowerBomb

Quote from: brocka4life on July 17, 2016, 09:15:39 AM
We care more about money than we do our rights and respect.
!!! where is the self respect and dignity at

FlowerBomb

Quote from: r u ok on July 17, 2016, 09:33:46 AM
Quote from: Capricorn King on July 17, 2016, 09:18:13 AM
I wouldn't go as far to say he has no self respect or dignity. Trumps been walking on eggshells around the black community, meeting with black leaders, etc. playing it smart with us. if he'd said some off the wall mess about us before then I'd say this man has no respect for himself.

He's understandably excited about the money. He's clearly never seen this type of money before. But it's an hourly job not salary. Meaning that they call him when they need him. And that's when he gets paid.

So if he has to guard trump at a rally or something for two hours, he's made 150 for that day. :dead: Cute, but I wouldn't do it. Not for trump. Maybe Obama, just to brag that I was next to him.

I'd be more impressed if they threw a 100k salary on the table. Cuz that means whether they call you or not, you still get stay coined out.
Trump doesn't use brown folk k curly sue?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

I wouldn't go as far to say he has no self respect or dignity. Trumps been walking on eggshells around the black community, meeting with black leaders, etc. playing it smart with us. if he'd said some off the wall mess about us before then I'd say this man has no respect for himself.

He's understandably excited about the money. He's clearly never seen this type of money before. But it's an hourly job not salary. Meaning that they call him when they need him. And that's when he gets paid.

So if he has to guard trump at a rally or something for two hours, he's made 150 for that day. :dead: Cute, but I wouldn't do it. Not for trump. Maybe Obama, just to brag that I was next to him.

I'd be more impressed if they threw a 100k salary on the table. Cuz that means whether they call you or not, you still get stay coined out.
BRANDY

brocka4life

Quote from: r u ok on July 17, 2016, 09:43:46 AM
Quote from: Capricorn King on July 17, 2016, 09:40:34 AM

Trump doesn't use brown folk k curly sue?
i know he's racist. I said he's been playing it smart with the blacks.

Would you consider declining an invitation to the NAACP convention "playing it smart with the blacks?"