Lee Daniels developing Fox girl-group drama, 'Star'.

Started by Sovereign., August 10, 2015, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

4everSLAYanafan

August 10, 2015, 04:34:39 PM #17 Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:35:01 PM by 4everRayanafan
i'm here for this ...but lets just be realistic,..as far as the destiny's child thing goes...anything based on them will be sugar coated and loosely based on the truth ...hell beyonce still denies farrah as a member but that's another convo

yummy

The Brandy Barbie

Maybe this IS the show Brandy's going to be on, that or the Cookie Lyon prequel...

Hugo

Quote from: 4everRayanafan on August 10, 2015, 04:34:39 PM
i'm here for this ...but lets just be realistic,..as far as the destiny's child thing goes...anything based on them will be sugar coated and loosely based on the truth ...hell beyonce still denies farrah as a member but that's another convo

she does? omg :plzstop:
she's such a bitch

Wtv

3 women girl group?
ok, its getting really obvious Lee is getting his ideas from Jay Z label and now Beyonce girl group lol. Come on Lee! be more creative than that.

But anyway, this could be interesting. key word: could be  :-D

Mel.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Hugo on August 10, 2015, 04:53:44 PM
Quote from: 4everRayanafan on August 10, 2015, 04:34:39 PM

she does? omg :plzstop:
she's such a bitch

you better keep your eyes peeled .. :jarvwhereru:

BigDawg

Idunno, the behind the scenes look at what it takes to be in a girl group. The ups and downs, favoritism, group conflict, personal lives. It could be very cute, with the right cast of course

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2015, 05:59:50 PM
Idunno, the behind the scenes look at what it takes to be in a girl group. The ups and downs, favoritism, group conflict, personal lives. It could be very cute, with the right cast of course
Yeah

Bentley!

I think the girls need to have deep ties, at least starting in high school

I remember when I was in a gorl group us 4 gorls fell owt and never got back together in 8th grade

Should be a great show

Wtv

the cast could be awesome, but if the creative team is not it, it wont matter, sadly.