Double platinum huh?

Started by LOONA., July 16, 2016, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Are we still trying to omit streams n mess to discredit? She has a 5x platinum album go check RIAA :dead:
I find out hilarious that people will omit when is convenient......especially considering outside of rih, beyonce, and drake NO ONE would gave a certification if not for streams :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Drais, what DO YOU give Rih credit for?
Just curious.
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2016, 07:16:29 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 16, 2016, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2016, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on July 16, 2016, 07:03:33 PM
Sorr' but there's just nothing the Rih's can say

How do you get a HIT #1 and your album hasnt even crossed the 500k mark after 5 months. I just.. have never witnessed this.

Firstly, these 480k stats are old. She gifted a MILLION copies to fans. And is still at 500k and sitting in the top 10 of billboard iono how u guys are trying to spin this like it's anything other than a win :kii:
She's outsold damn near every other chick even the big name white girls. U guys will try to turn anything into a loss and its pathetic tbh  :dead:

Did she sift a million copies outside of the US.

Why is her album flopping everywhere WORLDWIDE?

Y'all really trying to rationalize her flopping for filth. Just admit this era is a flop outside of Work.

:plzstop:   

America is her biggest market,

4 fucking k

Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 07:17:28 PM
America is the biggest market.

1,000,000 sold in many countries = a DIAMOND album
:dead:

s

Yea but clearly her market isn't America. I thought that was the Rih's whole MO. That's she's an 'international artist' or somethin' and that's why her albums don't sell well here.

Rxxf

July 16, 2016, 07:20:49 PM #94 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:21:18 PM by RalfaeLove
No shade, but I would expect the QUEEN Bey to sell a lot more than she's selling right now.
I mean, isn't this girl on TOUR every other day?
Selling out COUNTLESS tickets and stuff?
Only 1.6 million purchased?
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: imani on July 16, 2016, 07:20:04 PM
Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 07:17:28 PM
America is the biggest market.

1,000,000 sold in many countries = a DIAMOND album
:dead:

s

Yea but clearly her market isn't America. I thought that was the Rih's whole MO. That's she's an 'international artist' or somethin' and that's why her albums don't sell well here.

I like her niche.
#1s for DAYS
And PLAT album to match
That's a slay
BRANDY

Rxxf

Oh wait, excuse me, 1.2 million.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Whew! All that touring!
Really seeing the benefits now!
Wonder if she'll reach 5 million.
BRANDY

4 fucking k

Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 07:20:49 PM
1.6 million purchased?

omf

and she didn't have to discount the album or have some company hand out the album in goodie bags.

LOONA.

No shade, but I would expect the QUEEN Bey to sell a lot more than she's selling right now.

How are you saying you expect more of Bey's sales when Rih is the one who had a #1 for 2 months and can't even go Gold, and you're applauding the latter?  :dead: 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
Whew! All that touring!

v

you aren't good at this.

Rxxf

July 16, 2016, 07:24:50 PM #101 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:25:15 PM by RalfaeLove
Quote from: Drais. on July 16, 2016, 07:23:26 PM

How are you saying you expect more of Bey's sales when Rih is the one who had a #1 for 2 months and can't even go Gold, and you're applauding the latter?  :dead: 

Well people BOUGHT A SONG they liked.
It slayed.
9 weeks
:ohwow:

And this TOUR thing
I know many acts who don't have singles and they sell ALBUMS for filth with TOURING... and none of them are popping their pussy as much as Bey is right now.
Figure she'd at least be at 3 million... well, at least 2 million, by now. I mean, TOP tour girl, right?
Eh.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

That's why they are doing this because rih has plaques and mess and they are trying their hardest to take away from the success. Meanwhile, this era is a flop for beyonce. They stay riding high off some tour but the album is lower selling than the one that was considered a commercial flop and has absolutely no hits. THATS the real issue here :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 16, 2016, 07:24:41 PM
Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
Whew! All that touring!

v

you aren't good at this.

Do you think she'll reach 3 million sold?
BRANDY