Whitenicious Banks at it again

Started by BigDawg, July 17, 2016, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Marilyn on July 17, 2016, 06:43:56 PM
I have never heard a song from this bitch. Has IT ever made radio? :kii:
does that negate what she said? Lol
I guess you have to be popular, light and successful in your world to be validated huh

brocka4life

Most people don't understand just what "powers" a president actually has. It's not as great as people believe. She seems to be dealing with some kind of mental disorder.

4 fucking k

ss

I forgot that many of you don't work and probably on WIC so I get the kii's.

BAPHOMET.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Capricorn King on July 17, 2016, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on July 17, 2016, 06:43:56 PM
I have never heard a song from this bitch. Has IT ever made radio? :kii:
does that negate what she said? Lol
I guess you have to be popular, light and successful in your world to be validated huh

:plzstop:

GRAND

July 17, 2016, 07:12:11 PM #38 Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:12:45 PM by GRAND
Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.
you think the recent police killings have only become more prevalent in since 2008? Social media has only given them more attention.

And you think half of these events are fake anyway. But what does any of this have to do with Obama?

R u ok?

FINE.

Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 07:12:11 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.
you think the recent police killings have only become more prevalent in recent years? Social media has only given them more attention.

And you think half of these events are fake anyway. But what does any of this have to do with Obama?

R u ok?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 07:12:11 PM

you think the recent police killings have only become more prevalent in recent years? Social media has only given them more attention.

R u ok?

:plzstop: and no, I don't think "half of these events are fake" but cute.

and can you provide proof that police killings have been this bad? I'll wait. You keep saying how it has been relevant for many years yet it was reported that police killed more than 100 unarmed blacks in 2015 alone and that 2016 is the year of police attacks. The worse in 100 years.

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

dfdffd @ this donut on the table but... awww