Pokemon Go: Which Pokemon have you caught that you desired?

Started by GLOCK, July 18, 2016, 10:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 18, 2016, 02:27:41 PM
nine

"Hatching eggs is the other way to get your hands on extra candy, and this is particularly vital if you want to level-up your starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle - as they are difficult to find in the wild."
Ooh I got an egg from a Pokestop at church yesterday, I hope it's something good inside :ohwow:

I hate that you HAVE to walk to incubate tho, the app can tell when you're in a car :hmph:

GLOCK

Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2016, 02:31:23 PM
nine

"Hatching eggs is the other way to get your hands on extra candy, and this is particularly vital if you want to level-up your starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle - as they are difficult to find in the wild."
thanks hun. I have 2 eggs incubating right now.

:ohwow:

hopefully a Charmander is perched, the last egg I hatched had a Zubat in it and I was pissed

:hmph:
fff what kinda rip off

Zankou.

nine

hopefully a Charmander is perched, the last egg I hatched had a Zubat in it and I was pissed

dsdssd

I'm gonna perch at a pokestop when I get off work.

GLOCK

Bran..
When u get to a pokestop mess
Don't u have to stay there a long time or something to receive some mess?
Every time I go .. There's nothing there :uhh:

LOONA.

Only a handful tbh.

Unless you live on campus or in the middle of some highly populated city this game is useless. I'm not about to be walking and driving miles to catch mess.   

Admin

Quote from: Drais. on July 18, 2016, 03:04:51 PM
Only a handful tbh.

Unless you live on campus or in the middle of some highly populated city this game is useless. I'm not about to be walking and driving miles to catch mess.   

!

Will you get Sun or Moon? :blessed:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 18, 2016, 02:54:58 PM
nine

dsdssd

I'm gonna perch at a pokestop when I get off work.

xcvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

LOONA.

Quote from: squid on July 18, 2016, 03:07:19 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 18, 2016, 03:04:51 PM
Only a handful tbh.

!

Will you get Sun or Moon? :blessed:

Moon first probably but I'll end up having both sooner or later.

Can't wait for the REAL mess and not this filler foolishness to hold us over.

:plzstop:   

Zankou.

Quote from: Glock on July 18, 2016, 02:55:51 PM
Bran..
When u get to a pokestop mess
Don't u have to stay there a long time or something to receive some mess?
Every time I go .. There's nothing there :uhh:

I actually don't know. I've never done one before.

QuotePokestops are essentially free item drops placed around the world. They are mostly stationed at important cultural spots, such as statues, public buildings, or other types of locations. You should be able to see exactly where the Pokestop is just by tapping on it on your screen. This will give you a handy picture to help direct you where to go.

Thankfully, you don?t have to go exactly to the location, instead just needing to be pretty close to it. Once you are the Pokestop should change shape on your Pokemon Go screen. Spin the circle in the middle and it should load up a selection of random items. Tap these items to add them to your inventory. This should give you a lot of free Pokeballs, potions, and other important items.

Afterward the Pokestop should turn purple, indicating that you have used it recently. You can now go to a different Pokestop or wait for this one to refresh. Luckily it should just take about 5 minutes to do so, and you can pop it again for some more free items. You don?t even have to leave the location to do this, just wait for it to refresh.

Doesn't seem like it though

Cowboy Nine

Glock, when it turns from cube to a pokeball symbol, then you spin the circle and some mess should pop out

4 fucking k

Cartierline

There was a staryu in my area this morning but I couldn't find it :gorlonfire: :hmph:

GLOCK

Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2016, 03:18:07 PM
Glock, when it turns from cube to a pokeball symbol, then you spin the circle and some mess should pop out
wat kinda cube bby
can u post a pic?