Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

September 16, 2015, 11:22:50 PM #630 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:23:30 PM by Pluto.
I think Monica ain't hungry.

She's just riding the waves cause she knows The Doves want it from her, but heart ain't in it.

GLOCK

Monica paid for a few of her videos
Get lost faggots

throwintheTAL

Genesis

Quote from: Pluto. on September 16, 2015, 11:22:50 PM
I think Monica ain't hungry.

She's just riding the waves cause she knows The Doves want it from her, but heart ain't in it.
She knows the general public isnt interested in her anyway.

She should do a kids show instead of music

Young

Bish

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 16, 2015, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: Bish on September 16, 2015, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on September 16, 2015, 08:38:02 PM
Some of you make  good points.And what's crazy is that there's no video but this next week the song will surpass all the New Life singles.And she has 3 shows and 2 or 3 meet and greets this week and about the same last week.So the effort is there.Don't know what RCA is contributing though.
Yeah sis is definitely working but her record label has to do their part. Monica ain't lazy that's for sure. I feel bad for all these girls. I know we joke about these flops but any r&b artist that gets success will benefit this dying ass genre. It's a shame how they are doing these girls. All these stan bases need to support everyone not just their faves.

f
she's lazy.

I mean when it comes to trying to promote of course not, she needs to make money but other than that she's a bit lazy which is why her career has not went any further than the recording studio

the first single just wasnt fucking good  thats ALL
How is she lazy? What is she supposed to do?

At least she was updating her fans and posting studio footage and clips. Monica actually seems engaged with her music. Brandy is the one paying it dust. And this isn't shade on Brandy because I don't blame ha. I don't think a lot of these girls hearts are in the music because it's just not worth it anymore and they get nothing out of it. The Tamar's and K Michelle's are new to this so they appreciate the grind more. You gotta work twice as hard for only a fraction of the success you used to get easily.

Young

GLOCK

!!!!!!!!
Monica isn't lazy at all.
She just needs better management and another label ..
She's been with them since she was 13...
Some relationships sour
I think she's the only artist to have only been signed to her same label from the 90s, 2000s and 2010s..
She needs a label that knows how to carry urban artist
I don't blame her for this era.. She's doing all that she can..
The label just doesn't believe in urban artist .. Especially those that are 30+

Young

I actually feel this pushback is gonna do wonders for her

She's reaching and touching her solid fanbase first and I think that's so smart

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on September 17, 2015, 06:45:05 PM
Bitch SING then
[instagram]
[/instagram]

BITCHHHHHHH that "whoooooaaa-ohhh-whoa-o!" Is Brandys run...

MDffffffffff Sing Branica

GLOCK

When she started doing this coon ass song :uhh:

Needs to replace this mess with "gotta move on" or "doing god right"

Young

RekeRig

I wouldn't say her heart isn't in it. I just think bran thinks this element of surprise shit is still cute. I'd love for her to be the type to share the process and news but that ain't ever been the case ssddd and she ain't comin btw IMO

Young