Joseline has truly met her match

Started by BrokenHeartsHeal, July 19, 2016, 12:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Kaeli.

s Tommie best up someone that obviously couldn't fight and now she's supposed to be this big bad ass :diddraispoot:

Aalonso.

4 fucking k

d

y'all give Jose way too much. She actually looked shook in that club scene with Tommie. She never had someone really go toe to toe with her cause she's quick with her mouth.

FAMÈ

F

Tommie is a flop. And she barley beat up Scrap's baby mom.

Kaeli.

And ain't Jose supposed to be pregnant

Aalonso.

There are so many similar reality shows, and maybe my memory fails me, but when did we ever really see Jose beat someone's ass. The toughest she looked to me was when she was beating up on Stevie on the therapy couch. But I mean of course he wasnt fighting her back. How do we really know Jose can thump?

Kaeli.

Quote from: imani on July 19, 2016, 06:05:49 PM
d

y'all give Jose way too much. She actually looked shook in that club scene with Tommie. She never had someone really go toe to toe with her cause she's quick with her mouth.

I mean almost everyone has gone toe to toe with Jose' they just lose lols
Mimi said she beat her up ands stuff tho

FAMÈ

Kaeli.

4 fucking k

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 19, 2016, 06:08:20 PM
There are so many similar reality shows, and maybe my memory fails me, but when did we ever really see Jose beat someone's ass. The toughest she looked to me was when she was beating up on Stevie on the therapy couch. But I mean of course he wasnt fighting her back. How do we really know Jose can thump?

!!! Right cause all I remember is when she sneak attacked some ppl on the reunion. I'm not seeing it.

Aalonso.

Quote from: imani on July 19, 2016, 06:12:29 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 19, 2016, 06:08:20 PM

!!! Right cause all I remember is when she sneak attacked some ppl on the reunion. I'm not seeing it.

I think her broken English and her stature give her a "barbaric" "savage" appeal

FINE.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 19, 2016, 06:03:57 PM
s Tommie best up someone that obviously couldn't fight and now she's supposed to be this big bad ass :diddraispoot:
tffdffffgggffg

Right

I'm sorry I don't see it

And that snarl thing she does on purpose like she's intimidating someone

Gorl sit

Scammer self

ssw4919

Joseline didn't look scared of Tommie to me.  Tommie could have walked up on her like she did Tiarra, but she didn't. 

They both have hands but I think Jos is stronger.  She could use her brute strength to her advantage.