LordB

The white one was cute.

The scrambled eggs dress was not.

:udontlookok:

GRAND

THe way Mayday can't go a day w/o a Ciara or Ci stan mention/quote

Vonc2002

Of course she did LOLZ!
People really loved that yellow mess. U have to remember what the met ball is. It isn't just cute hair and shoes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

I swear, that 2014 look was the best I've ever seen her look. Sis was slaying

FAMÈ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 07:07:40 PM
Of course she did LOLZ!
People really loved that yellow mess. U have to remember what the met ball is. It isn't just cute hair and shoes
:plzstop:

She looked a fool in the omelet dress.

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAM? on July 19, 2016, 07:49:41 PM
Of course she did LOLZ!

Thats literally the complete opposite of what everyone in the fashion world said, but ur entitled to ur opinion f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 07:57:09 PM
Quote from: FAM? on July 19, 2016, 07:49:41 PM
Of course she did LOLZ!

Thats literally the complete opposite of what everyone in the fashion world said, but ur entitled to ur opinion f
f

fashion God!

She looked a bed set fool.

Vonc2002

MAY

I think Rih is the most fashionable of all the Urban gorls

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Receiving her fashion icon award from Anna Wintour LOLZ!

BAPHOMET.

b

Doesnt matter who presented the shit to her. Others have that same award. and MORE.

Vonc2002

Ok, is this thread about rihanna or others
Y'all are SO weird :dead: