has BLM targeted worldstar yet?

Started by Ashley Bank$, July 23, 2016, 12:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

i use to watch worldstar mess back in the day before I knew what racism and imagery/media representation was. I just thought it was hood mess that only we knew and understood. Didn't know white folks used it as ammunition  :-/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 23, 2016, 01:16:57 AM
i use to watch worldstar mess back in the day before I knew what racism and imagery/media representation was. I just thought it was hood mess that only we knew and understood. Didn't know white folks used it as ammunition  :-/
!!!!!!!
At my first job, some of my co-workers were on it and I felt so embarrassed :uhh:

FlowerBomb

I don't think he was defending it
I think he was just saying if it was taken out, they would move the content to a more accessible platform

Sinpool

Quote from: r u a BLM terrorist on July 23, 2016, 01:26:11 AM
And the fact that they exported the fight videos to Facebook is only lining Mark Zucherberg (or whatever his name is)'s pockets with extra coin from the ads that generate on the side of that video of Shalequa and Moonsheefa duking it out over some unemployed nigger.

dnkjdddddd

I was intrigued at first, but now every damn day a new niggers acting like monkeys video is posted on facebook.

I'm like damnit stop  :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: r u a BLM terrorist on July 23, 2016, 01:03:00 AM
Wow I'm looking at their timeline and their stories have definitely changed.

I have yet to run across a fight video yet.

Here's one recently posted:

"Truth: Yara Shahidi Of "Blackish" Speaks On How The Media Perpetuates Harmful Stereotypes!"
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNZBv2Ovki4fv962z

They've cleaned it up. Kudos. I was about to say......
If they have the nerve to continue broadcasting foolishness like that at this time in Black American history ...  :plzstop:
!!!!! i tweeted this recently. i still want this disgusting site taken out the game tbh

GLOCK

Girl go enjoy the big apple
I don't even watch world star but it's black owned and it stays

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on July 23, 2016, 01:26:46 AM
I don't think he was defending it
I think he was just saying if it was taken out, they would move the content to a more accessible platform
Or simply create another
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Iono how y'all watch that shit tho, i cant. The only time I've seen a WS video is on here. Do people really sit on there and browse like it's youtube :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 23, 2016, 09:13:54 AM
Iono how y'all watch that shit tho, i cant. The only time I've seen a WS video is on here. Do people really sit on there and browse like it's youtube :dead:
!!!!  :dead:

That site is disgusting tbqh