Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

I'm not against it, I just find it funny when blacks ONLY date white men. Also in most interracial relationships the black guy is usually the top lmao.

Treasure

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
Like wtf do u talk about with a white person when ur sisters and brothers are being SLAIN through the damn states..

um well...i usually talk 'bout how good tha chicken is & move on

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:03:33 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:59:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:57:52 PM
So because he'd date outside his race means he has some sort of perception about dating within his race :dead:
Im sorry but this is some coon shit if ive ever heard it :plzstop:
I never said that
Stop remixing my words nigga
I just happen to appreciate dating within my race
& All of the virtues that come with them

I've never met a person that can see 2 directions with one pair of eyes 💅🏿
Im not remixing what u said, nigga. He said he'd date outside his race. He didn't say i don't like black guys or would NEVER date a black person. U took his openness to date outside and turned that into some perception about dating within his race. Go back and read what u wrote. It sounds ridiculous imho :dead:
That's Def not what I said
What I said was I thought that he would be able to see the riches in dating black..
Kinda doesn't get any better
That's like wearing nikes for years.. And going to Adidas because they were on sale and could still be worn to walk in LMAO

but date ur white women Hun
I love to see everyone happy ❤️!

Cartierline

Treasure

Quote from: whatever on July 25, 2016, 08:05:07 PM
I'm not against it, I just find it funny when blacks ONLY date white men. Also in most interracial relationships the black guy is usually the top lmao.
,ukmjnhgfvdcsx

o shit

Real

Like wtf do u talk about with a white person when ur sisters and brothers are being SLAIN through the damn states..

This is my thing. They will NEVER know what's that like, and I need someone who can identify with my plight. I really ain't interested in other minorities either, but at least they would be able to identify on some level.

charlie.

Quote from: Young on July 25, 2016, 07:58:25 PM
Asians can be some of the finest men ever

If yawl came to Hawaii I think a lot of minds would change :dead:

tell em bby
:stressed:

GLOCK

I just don't get it.
That's all.
I just couldn't do it myself but to each it's fucking own
U won't catch me tryna febreeze sheets tryna rid the smell of dogs

leftout

are you really this limited? :uhh:

yummy

Or when the fat white fag that's been with the company for 6 months with a highschool degree..gets promoted before you and you've been there 5 years with 3 college degrees?

Ima just pretend you purposely said this to prove a point

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 08:06:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:03:33 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:59:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:57:52 PM
So because he'd date outside his race means he has some sort of perception about dating within his race :dead:
Im sorry but this is some coon shit if ive ever heard it :plzstop:
I never said that
Stop remixing my words nigga
I just happen to appreciate dating within my race
& All of the virtues that come with them

I've never met a person that can see 2 directions with one pair of eyes 💅🏿
Im not remixing what u said, nigga. He said he'd date outside his race. He didn't say i don't like black guys or would NEVER date a black person. U took his openness to date outside and turned that into some perception about dating within his race. Go back and read what u wrote. It sounds ridiculous imho :dead:
That's Def not what I said
What I said was I thought that he would be able to see the riches in dating black..
So because he said he'd date outside his race does that now somehow mean he doesn't? :dead:
Like smh :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on July 25, 2016, 08:07:07 PM

This is my thing. They will NEVER know what's that like, and I need someone who can identify with my plight. I really ain't interested in other minorities either, but at least they would be able to identify on some level.
!!!!!!!
TBFH!!!

And that's where I'm at with it
I need u to cry the same damn tears I cry
Feel the pain I feel
Feel inclined to make the difference that I feel...
I feel like some white ppl have a "ur still a slave in my eyes" mentality .. While others are very "slavery was so long ago" type attitude
No lessor of two evils IMO

yummy

brand'n told me young lets his bf call him a nigger during sex

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:10:03 PM

Or when the fat white fag that's been with the company for 6 months with a highschool degree..gets promoted before you and you've been there 5 years with 3 college degrees?

Ima just pretend you purposely said this to prove a point

Fffffffffff
My boyfriend has had this happen to him
And one of my friends from college

I was PISSED!
Me and my dude argued about this
He was very "all white ppl aren't evil"... "My time will come eventually"... "Can't believe they overlooked me again"...
And when I responded with it being a race thing he argued me down.. Until he got word that they didn't want a black guy to fill this position

Ch!

Treasure

bv f

guys
glocks is jus sayin this is how HE sees n feels things
no needa get craz' in hea!
'vonc i want u to fck me side ways