Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Don Draper on July 25, 2016, 08:07:07 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
Like wtf do u talk about with a white person when ur sisters and brothers are being SLAIN through the damn states..

This is my thing. They will NEVER know what's that like, and I need someone who can identify with my plight. I really ain't interested in other minorities either, but at least they would be able to identify on some level.

I agree to an extent. But I don't think we can assume that fellow minorities or even members of our own race will understand/identify with our unique experiences. All Black people don't have the same life experiences, obstacles or barriers to endure or overcome.

LOONA.

Like wtf do u talk about with a white person when ur sisters and brothers are being SLAIN through the damn states..

Or when the fat white fag that's been with the company for 6 months with a highschool degree..gets promoted before you and you've been there 5 years with 3 college degrees?

ggg

I doubt you're even talking about that with other black people so what does it matter? Unless you're sitting around holding black panther meetings all day I don't see how that would be an issue.

The whole point is to enlighten and educate. You can't attack white people for having the mindset that they have when you're not even willing to sit down with them and help them understand your "struggle" or whatever.   

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:11:05 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 08:06:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:03:33 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:59:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:57:52 PM
So because he'd date outside his race means he has some sort of perception about dating within his race :dead:
Im sorry but this is some coon shit if ive ever heard it :plzstop:
I never said that
Stop remixing my words nigga
I just happen to appreciate dating within my race
& All of the virtues that come with them

I've never met a person that can see 2 directions with one pair of eyes 💅🏿
Im not remixing what u said, nigga. He said he'd date outside his race. He didn't say i don't like black guys or would NEVER date a black person. U took his openness to date outside and turned that into some perception about dating within his race. Go back and read what u wrote. It sounds ridiculous imho :dead:
That's Def not what I said
What I said was I thought that he would be able to see the riches in dating black..
So because he said he'd date outside his race does that now somehow mean he doesn't? :dead:
Like smh :plzstop:
I mean...
Why go into someone else's yard if urs is the greenest on the block, Hun?

Real

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 25, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

This is my thing. They will NEVER know what's that like, and I need someone who can identify with my plight. I really ain't interested in other minorities either, but at least they would be able to identify on some level.

I agree to an extent. But I don't think we can assume that fellow minorities or even members of our own race will understand/identify with our unique experiences. All Black people don't have the same life experiences, obstacles or barriers to endure or overcome.

Very true, but the probability that they will is much greater. 

4 fucking k

Or when the fat white fag that's been with the company for 6 months with a highschool degree..gets promoted before you and you've been there 5 years with 3 college degrees?

You're in here reading :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

ggg

I doubt you're even talking about that with other black people so what does it matter? Unless you're sitting around holding black panther meetings all day I don't see how that would be an issue.

The whole point is to enlighten and educate. You can't attack white people for having the mindset that they have when you're not even willing to sit down with them and help them understand your "struggle" or whatever.   

I honestly do have these discussions .. Quite often actually
Especially given the current climate that blacks are living in ..

Even if I did educate a white person. The fact that they don't feel inclined to be in the know already.. Or FEEL what we are currently feeling
Is enough for me to write them the fuck AWF

LOONA.

Plenty of blacks don't understand what it's like to struggle or deal with racism. Same goes for other minorities. Not a huge difference.   

Vonc2002

ggg

No lie, i was gonna say this too :kii:
Im CRYING :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Don Draper on July 25, 2016, 08:16:25 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 25, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

Very true, but the probability that they will is much greater.

!!!!!! True.

GLOCK

Quote from: Chao on July 25, 2016, 08:14:56 PM
bv f

guys
glocks is jus sayin this is how HE sees n feels things
no needa get craz' in hea!
'vonc i want u to fck me side ways

Ffffffffff

LOONA.

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 08:17:14 PM

ggg

I honestly do have these discussions .. Quite often actually
Especially given the current climate that blacks are living in ..

Even if I did educate a white person. The fact that they don't feel inclined to be in the know already.. Or FEEL what we are currently feeling
Is enough for me to write them the fuck AWF

fffff

I don't believe you tbh but I guess

And do you educate yourself on women's issues? or how about the struggles of other minorities and oppressed groups? I doubt you do so you can't really come at white people for not educating themselves before hand.     

:everythingok:

Glenda

For some reason I can't take the white guys I've messed with seriously so I have never actually dated a white dude. It really depends on the person tbh.

Right now I'm talking to a Latino dude tho and I like the vibe a lot more. He may be a keeper. We'll see.  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 08:17:16 PM
Plenty of blacks don't understand what it's like to struggle or deal with racism. Same goes for other minorities. Not a huge difference.   
We're black so we all know the same struggle, been thru the same shit, and will undoubtedly have the same opinions on the matter. Some of the MOST simple minded mess ive ever heard tbh :dead:
I really have to learn to stay outta these threads
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw