Bulldagger

Quote from: Glock on August 12, 2015, 12:49:02 AM
Quote from: Audiophile on August 11, 2015, 11:25:01 PM
OP, you're weird. You into scat?
v

Thx!
No..
Is that blood?

Scat is arousal and pleasure from feces.  :kii: You say you wanna sniff his dirty undies, and I've seen you say similar things about other men. Just seems like you have a peculiar fascination with butt sniffing.

GLOCK

Quote from: Audiophile on August 12, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
v

Thx!
No..
Is that blood?

Scat is arousal and pleasure from feces.  :kii: You say you wanna sniff his undies, and I've seen you say similar things about other men. Just seems like you have a peculiar fascination with the sniffing butts.
Yeah i like to sniff asses...
but am not into SHIT!

my undies are always clean and they kinda give a manly aroma.. a sex scent..

i wanna smell his ass hun

Bulldagger

Quote from: Glock on August 12, 2015, 03:01:51 AM
Quote from: Audiophile on August 12, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
v

Thx!
No..
Is that blood?

Scat is arousal and pleasure from feces.  :kii: You say you wanna sniff his undies, and I've seen you say similar things about other men. Just seems like you have a peculiar fascination with the sniffing butts.
Yeah i like to sniff asses...
but am not into SHIT!

my undies are always clean and they kinda give a manly aroma.. a sex scent..

i wanna smell his ass hun

But you said his DIRTY undies. You know ass juice and everything else has been leaking in them. What if there's a big fudge stain in them? Would you still want to sniff them?  :sobusyjetsetter:

RekeRig

n

what grown man walks around with stained draws

Im worried about you

Bulldagger

LOL you don't have to worry about me I am a HUGE germaphobe. I wash and wipe my ass until it's pristine.
Anyway, I know plenty of men with bad hygiene. And I've heard so many stories from girlfriends and wives about their men's undies in the laundry. I mean, grown ass men with mud stains like you wouldn't believe.

Most men aren't using wet wipes after going to the toilet. They're dry wiping their ass. So when they do daily actives, they sweat down there. And if they were to wipe down there, they'll have shit juice and residue down there. They don't even have to  have visible stains, but if you smell the seat of their pants... Ch... 

I just wanted to know if Op liked it. He's trying to beat around the bush now. LOL

Hugo

Bulldagger

LMFAO.

Yeah that's why I get to know someone before I go there. You go to do the do and you smell something ripe and they looking at you like, "What?" Everything that looks good doesn't smell good I've come to know.

GLOCK

Hugo

Glock do you sniff before you eat?
if you don't you might wanna start
:usuresis:

Hugo

GLOCK

Quote from: Hugo on August 12, 2015, 08:55:38 AM
Glock do you sniff before you eat?
if you don't you might wanna start
:usuresis:
I have a boyfriend of two years
I don't need to sniff before eating .. Though I do like to sniff his ass while he's just laying down or afterwards..
Ah mean.. I know him(his ways and behavior) and I watch him
He knows daddy likes to sniff, lick, kiss and eat his mess