Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

I slight agree with her though. In this new day, if you're my best friend and you friends with a nigga/bitch I don't like then it's some mess there. You can't be friends with my enemy and my name not come up in conversation.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Real

Very high school.

Only time I felt that way was when someone did some really back handed shit to me and my friend knew everything about the situation. Then they happened to start working at the same company and got cool. Kinda made me question my friends judgment knowing what type of person that was. But I never tried to make him choose or intervene.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 26, 2016, 03:21:42 PM
I slight agree with her though. In this new day, if you're my best friend and you friends with a nigga/bitch I don't like then it's some mess there. You can't be friends with my enemy and my name not come up in conversation.
Boy how u gon tell somebody who they can and cant be friends with :dead:
U cant be loyal to two people without down talking one to the other?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

can't stand a gorl tryna be everybody best buddy

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:24:51 PM
Boy how u gon tell somebody who they can and cant be friends with :dead:
U cant be loyal to two people without down talking one to the other?

I'm speaking from my generation per say and experience. If niggas were able to keep situations between the individuals involved then I'd agree with what you're day but in reality it just doesn't work that way. If one of my best friends are close with someone I have beef with it's suspect and I can't rock with them like that. I would not dare tell someone who to be friends with all I can do is distance myself. It's petty but mad real.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

Of course you shouldn't SEEK out the friendship of your friends enemies. I thought that was a given

But if it happens organically, you can't control that

H.#.G.*.Z

1stsecuritybank

LOONA.

I would agree with her depending on how the situation is set up.

If I don't know you but I know you did some foul ass shit to one of my close friends I'm obviously not gonna go out of my way to fuck you with you.

If all of us are in the same clique and two of y'all fall out I'm not gonna stop being friends with either of you just because y'all got mess going on. That's between y'all.

If my friend just doesn't like you for no reason then that's just being petty and I will ignore it.     

Young