Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Like grow tf up tbh

why is she acting like that?

She thinks she's too cute. Im starting to not use, its annoying. take off that pound of concealer, filter, and moth eyelashes and watch how normal these bitches act

CHOKE

That's a real friend tbqfh

I have legit stopped talking to best friends because they were friends with people I didn't fuck with

Brit Brat

G

Idk.... Because why would you even have an interest in perching with some random person that tried your friend?..

:damselindistress:

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 03:22:49 PM
Very high school.

Only time I felt that way was when someone did some really back handed shit to me and my friend knew everything about the situation. Then they happened to start working at the same company and got cool. Kinda made me question my friends judgment knowing what type of person that was. But I never tried to make him choose or intervene.
!!!!!!!!!

maybe she's not articulating it the way I'd like, but i definitely think its case by case and not just middle school sounding in the way she
made it.  :dead: thats just freakin childish.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on July 26, 2016, 10:36:11 PM
G

Idk.... Because why would you even have an interest in perching with some random person that tried your friend?..

U have friendships and relationships that are mutually exclusive. Unless the person did some heinous shit that really calls their character into question, why would u stop talking to someone based off of their relationship with someone else. Im my own separate entity. I honestly think the person that requires u to stop talking based on some shit they went thru with someone is either very immature, very insecure, or both
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 10:39:53 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 26, 2016, 10:36:11 PM
G

U have friendships and relationships that are mutually exclusive. Unless the person did some heinous shit that really calls their character into question, why would u stop talking to someone based off of their relationship with someone else. Im my own separate entity. I honestly think the person that requires u to stop talking based on some shit they went thru with someone is either very immature, very insecure, or both
!!!! a lot of times these petty riffs are over NOTHING anyway  :uhh: fuck i look like shutting someone else out in favor of your mess that can likely eventually be worked out anyway? if you're that immature and im likely losing out on a friendship either way, then i may just have to let you catch that damn L hun

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:34:48 PM
Honestly anyone that i call a friend, i trust. I don't need you to prove your loyalty to me in this way. I've met friends of friends and didn't care for them. Should i now give that friend an ultimatum and make them choose between me or the other friend? Its all very petty.
!!!!
its a very slippery slope when you start following these dumb ass unwritten rules, cuz you open the door for drama to likely pop up
every damn week  :uhh: who wants that?

4 fucking k

d

Well, Erica is Scap's babymama/ex and Bam is his girlfriend so I get it... doesn't sound high school to me.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:38:45 PM
Quote from: Young on July 26, 2016, 03:35:16 PM
I'm not basing who I can and can't be cool with based off someone else.
And that ain't being disloyal it's called having a mind of your fucking own.
I will say this, if u did something to my friend and it now causes me to question ur character then I'm backing away too. This doesn't have shit to do with my friend tho, moreso because uve revealed a character flaw that i can't rock with
ack!!

now this >>><<<

you put it perfectly tbh

b7

Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:12:25 PM
Oh yeah I don't believe in being close friends with my bestfriends exs
Nah
eeeeek

yeah thats fucking messy. unless we met first or something

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.
sdsdsdsdds
this is gonna sound so shitty but here goes....
First let me say, IN GENERAL I wholeheartedly agree. BUT, My friend introduced me to his ex and we really hit it off. They are actually really cool now (just as friends). They have hung out with each other's significant others and seem to be really past their relationship. The ex hits me up from time to time. we like the same music, we talk about life, etc. Im so fckn attracted but in my spirit I feel so bad. I actually even ran a hypothetical by my friend one day just to gauge his reaction. "would u care if a friend of yours dated someone u once dated" He said I wouldnt give a fck, if im done with them then its for a reason. I just feel like thats until u ACTUALLY see the shit happen. I also feel like treat someone as ud wanna be treated. I wouldnt like it so EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DONT CARE, leave it alone. I know im so wrong but I just know If I ever LEGIT get the opportunity
:jarvwhereru:
cv;cv;v;v;v;v;vbvbvbvbbv
vb
vb
vb
vb
vb
b

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

WOO!!!  thats the fuck TOUGH, but ur right. go with your gut on that one, because they'll definitely care :dead: i dont trust the sound
of that

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:
dfdfdfdfffd;df;dfdfdfd

I'll do it but im VERY leery of doing that shit in the early stages. no sir

b7

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIGGY on July 26, 2016, 10:56:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.
sdsdsdsdds
this is gonna sound so shitty but here goes....
First let me say, IN GENERAL I wholeheartedly agree. BUT, My friend introduced me to his ex and we really hit it off. They are actually really cool now (just as friends). They have hung out with each other's significant others and seem to be really past their relationship. The ex hits me up from time to time. we like the same music, we talk about life, etc. Im so fckn attracted but in my spirit I feel so bad. I actually even ran a hypothetical by my friend one day just to gauge his reaction. "would u care if a friend of yours dated someone u once dated" He said I wouldnt give a fck, if im done with them then its for a reason. I just feel like thats until u ACTUALLY see the shit happen. I also feel like treat someone as ud wanna be treated. I wouldnt like it so EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DONT CARE, leave it alone. I know im so wrong but I just know If I ever LEGIT get the opportunity
:jarvwhereru:
cv;cv;v;v;v;v;vbvbvbvbbv
vb
vb
vb
vb
vb
b

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

WOO!!!  thats the fuck TOUGH, but ur right. go with your gut on that one, because they'll definitely care :dead: i dont trust the sound
of that
Im trying to be right because  i feel like it actually taints my perception of myself if i was to engage. I like to think I'm a better person than that.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:

thats exactly how i am!

anything u want to keep.. keep it to urself!

Yeah sorry not sorry. Don't need no "accidental" occurrences. Don't care how long ago we dated.