Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIGGY on July 26, 2016, 10:57:03 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:
dfdfdfdfffd;df;dfdfdfd

I'll do it but im VERY leery of doing that shit in the early stages. no sir
Yea, like i would never even consider this with my best friend. He's been in his current situation for going on 3 yrs and has discussed the idea of marriage with me. I think that would be utterly disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 10:39:53 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 26, 2016, 10:36:11 PM
G

Idk.... Because why would you even have an interest in perching with some random person that tried your friend?..

:damselindistress:
U have friendships and relationships that are mutually exclusive. Unless the person did some heinous shit that really calls their character into question, why would u stop talking to someone based off of their relationship with someone else. Im my own separate entity. I honestly think the person that requires u to stop talking based on some shit they went thru with someone is either very immature, very insecure, or both
See that's different...

If you already have a relationship prior to a falling out that they had with another close friend, that has nothing to do with you...

But I can't see my myself trying to get to know and build a friendship with some random person that's "beefing" with my close friend. Its like with family to me... If somebody read my mother down or something, I just can't imagine having an interest in getting to know that person n going out for drinks. You know? :dead: Maybe it's just the Taurus in me. But yea, I don't see it happening.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:46:38 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:29 PM
fgf

Sike I mean hopefully you do the right thing if things go left tho.
Im a man of principle so probably not but :ohwow:
Im not AS close with that particular friend anymore either btw so I kinda wouldnt feel bad if  things did go a a lil left rn tbh LOLZ
xkxl,xccx/cxc
dx
xc
xd
cx

sounds like you've made ur decision LMAO!!  im hollering at you further distancing ur self just to feel better about PLANTING ur tongue
betwixt some ex vag'    :kii:

Vonc2002

Oh well no i agree with that
If i don't already have a relationship with the person im probably not gonna at that point. Ive had friends straight up tell me to stop talking to a friend of mine. Like, hell nah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 26, 2016, 10:25:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Like grow tf up tbh

why is she acting like that?

She thinks she's too cute. Im starting to not use, its annoying. take off that pound of concealer, filter, and moth eyelashes and watch how normal these bitches act
yea i figured she was an idiot anyway, though.

Zankou.

Quote from: GRAND on July 26, 2016, 09:48:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.
sdsdsdsdds
this is gonna sound so shitty but here goes....
First let me say, IN GENERAL I wholeheartedly agree. BUT, My friend introduced me to his ex and we really hit it off. They are actually really cool now (just as friends). They have hung out with each other's significant others and seem to be really past their relationship. The ex hits me up from time to time. we like the same music, we talk about life, etc. Im so fckn attracted but in my spirit I feel so bad. I actually even ran a hypothetical by my friend one day just to gauge his reaction. "would u care if a friend of yours dated someone u once dated" He said I wouldnt give a fck, if im done with them then its for a reason. I just feel like thats until u ACTUALLY see the shit happen. I also feel like treat someone as ud wanna be treated. I wouldnt like it so EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DONT CARE, leave it alone. I know im so wrong but I just know If I ever LEGIT get the opportunity
:jarvwhereru:
n

:omgwatshappening:

Very interesting