Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:42:38 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:40:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:38:45 PM
Quote from: Young on July 26, 2016, 03:35:16 PM
I'm not basing who I can and can't be cool with based off someone else.
And that ain't being disloyal it's called having a mind of your fucking own.
I will say this, if u did something to my friend and it now causes me to question ur character then I'm backing away too. This doesn't have shit to do with my friend tho, moreso because uve revealed a character flaw that i can't rock with

Nvm disregard that 
Fck u gotta say  :nowgorl:

You quoted me and agreed so that's why I erased it dummy.

:omgwatshappening: 

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 26, 2016, 03:45:34 PM
Yea, like in Real's situation. There would be a confrontation. If somebody has clearly wronged me .... there's a decision to be made imo

Cause If somebody FCKD over one of my friends, I'd voice my opinion to that person, hear their side. If it ain't adding up, you might do the same to me, so you'll gradually see me less and less :dead:
I think it depends on the "wrong" that was done and the intent. I met a very good friend of mine now thru a mutual friend of ours and he was initially my very good friend. They went on a trip to miami. My friend who i knew 1st (charles) introduced my friend now (anthony) to this girl and they all hung out in one big group. Anthony and this girl hit it off and ended up fckn with each other, even hooked up again and went to ATL together. Charles happened to be fckn with the girl to. Anthony didnt know that but Charles felt like he somehow shoulda known it and cut him off. At this point we're all cool and charles comes to me like, yea imma need to to stop talkin to him. Im like :uhh:
And I actually KINDA got it but hearing Anthony's side and just knowing the kinda guy he is, I know he wouldnt purposely do some shit like that. Charles was being a girl and didnt  even wanna talk to him to try to get some kinda resolution, so he was left feeling like he was wronged and never even attempted to hear the other side of the story. I tried to mediate and get a convo going but Charles was totally unwilling. I felt like well this is on u tbh. I have no issue with u justifying why u cut him off and if thats what u wanna do then so be it, but u cant drag me along into that.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 03:53:13 PM
sd

This fuming ass title. You couldn't even wait for the responses before lashing someone's opinion.  :dead:
sdsdsdsssds
kinda wanted it known were I stand EARLY, ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 26, 2016, 03:45:34 PM
Yea, like in Real's situation. There would be a confrontation. If somebody has clearly wronged me .... there's a decision to be made imo

Cause If somebody FCKD over one of my friends, I'd voice my opinion to that person, hear their side. If it ain't adding up, you might do the same to me, so you'll gradually see me less and less :dead:

I agree but it depends on what the reason is.   

LOONA.

Quote from: FAM? on July 26, 2016, 03:57:54 PM
Cccccccccfv n nnnnn

Tami is trash.

ffff

Wait nvm

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:58:24 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 03:53:13 PM
sd

This fuming ass title. You couldn't even wait for the responses before lashing someone's opinion.  :dead:
sdsdsdsssds
kinda wanted it known were I stand EARLY, ok?

not a pre-emptive lash  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Im guessing this was the Erica/Bambi thing she was speaking on

FAMÈ

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.

Real

This is why I keep groups of friends separate as much as I can. If I stop fucking with someone, I don't wanna have to worry about them still having any kinda association. I need to be able to cut you off and be completely done.

LOONA.

Sinpool

It depends.

If I know you're a petty ass bitch and the mess my friend tells me makes me want to be wary of you than I'll be cautious but if we end up hitting it off then I'mma be friends cause you aint do nothing wrong to me.