Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
Marg, do u atleast tell your friend if u mess with their ex? I was very upfront with my friend that I was conversing with the ex every now and again on some cool shit. It'll never be some  "im doing some shit behind your back" kinda thing

So you told him you found his ex attractive?

GLOCK

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 26, 2016, 04:23:32 PM
Ex are up for grabs tbh.
oh no..
see.. i would cut u off with the quickness
especially if its someoen that i invested so much of myself in..

not cool...

unless it was some early high school college type mess
something that wasnt serious

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
Marg, do u atleast tell your friend if u mess with their ex? I was very upfront with my friend that I was conversing with the ex every now and again on some cool shit. It'll never be some  "im doing some shit behind your back" kinda thing

well I didnt say that because that's irrelevant AT THIS POINT! we really do just talk on some cool shit there is never any blantant "i like u" type of shit going on. It's platonic rn and I wouldnt just randomly tell u "Hey, I think ur girlfriend is cute" so I dont know why I have to say that now.............this is how I justify it in my mind atleast  :dead:
I did have the convo with another friend of mine and said if at any point I feel like this is going elsewhere, I'm telling him immediately
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

fgf

Sike I mean hopefully you do the right thing if things go left tho.

Real

Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:

thats exactly how i am!

anything u want to keep.. keep it to urself!

Yeah sorry not sorry. Don't need no "accidental" occurrences. Don't care how long ago we dated.

FINE.

I agree with her to a certain extent. Some people are just more loyal than others.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
I was very upfront with my friend

well I didnt say that

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But why do I need to say that? It doesnt matter if we aint trying to fckn with each other. And honestly, we live in different states and only talk every now and again. It's not like we best friends.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 26, 2016, 04:23:32 PM
Ex are up for grabs tbh.
s
Oh hell no
a FIST fight in the street is up for grabs too

Friends get their choice
:letsmessfag:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Real

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:29 PM
fgf

Sike I mean hopefully you do the right thing if things go left tho.
Im a man of principle so probably not but :ohwow:
Im not AS close with that particular friend anymore either btw so I kinda wouldnt feel bad if  things did go a a lil left rn tbh LOLZ

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 04:45:57 PM
ffff

Vonc is filth it seems.   

Im probably one of the most loyal trusting friends u can have :indiaarie: